Chapter 15: Separated

"Is he even alive?"

"He's breathing"

"He's not one of them is he?"

"No, I don't think so, he found him unconscious and we saw that one of them was running"

"I see, what are we going to do with him"

"I don't know, wait until he wakes up so we can ask some questions"

"Okay, just make sure he doesn't die alright?"

"Of course"

The faint voices started to slowly fade away as you fell unconscious once again...

Emma walked through the hallways of the base, Six beside her as she had just gotten back from Philidelphia, eventually they arrived at the GSG 9 dorm.

"I leave you here, I once again apologize for this Emma, and I will let you know if our other operators find anything," Six says and Emma responds by nodding as he begins to leave.

Emma then knocks on the door for it to be answered by Elias.

"You're back? It hasn't been that long, it must've gone well hu-" he stopped himself when he looked down and saw Emma clenching the mask.

"No..." was all he said and Emma just shook her head.

"I...I don't know, he got me out, but that's it" Emma said and Elias nods before inviting her in

"Do you know where Monika is?" Emma asks and Elias nods

"She went out with Ela a bit ago, they should be back soon...but I would like to know what happened" Elias said and Emma responds with a nod before taking a seat at the table.

Emma then gives Elias a brief rundown on what happened, trying not to cry in the process.

"And then he told me to get the hell out of there...and that was the last time I saw him, I ran back to the hotel, called Six, and got both of our things" Emma finished and Elias nodded for the last time as he looked off into the wall

"This isn't right, he shouldn't have gone" Elias says shaking his head as Emma looks down, as the two of them sit in silence for a moment before your door opened and Ela and Monika walked in, they were mid-conversation when they walked in but Monika stopped talking when she saw Emma.

"Oh, Emma, you're back, where's..." she cut herself off when she saw that neither Emma nor Elias were speaking, and the mask was set on the table.

"Emma? Where is Y/N?" Monika asked, trying to stay calm but Emma didn't say anything

"Emma! Where is my boyfriend!" Monika asked once again as tears started to fall from her eyes

"She doesn't know, he could be back in Philidelphia, we don't know, but from what Emma just told me, Y/N got her out, we don't know what happened after that" Elias stated as Monika sat down.

"No..." Monika says as she starts fully crying, as she leans over and hugs Emma who is also crying now.

The next few minutes were spent in silence, but it was broken by a knock on the door, Elias stood up to answer it and when the door opened and Six was standing there, Elias couldn't hold all of it in

"What" was all he said.

"The operators I sent to Philidelphia reported back to me...they and they found nothing involving chemical weapons, there were multiple white mask bodies, but no trace of Y/N or a body" Six responds, and Elias nods

"So that means.." Elias asks and Six nods

"Either he's alive, or his dead body was taken" Six answers and Elias nods again.