BakuDeku (💚)

Deku's Sick at School

Sick/Little: Deku
Caretaker: Bakugou

Warnings: Vomit

▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄

❦ Loading Story ❦

□□□□□□□□■ 20%
□□□□□□□□■■ 40%
□□□□□□□□■■■ 60%
□□□□□□□□■■■■ 80%
□□□□□□□□■■■■■ 90%
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

❦ Loaded ❦

Bakugou and Deku were friends in middle school for this story.

-

Bakugou and Deku have been friends since they were kids, Deku has always acted childish and when they were in their last year of middle school, Deku told Bakugou about his little space.

Bakugou accepted Deku and was very supportive of how he acted, Bakugou was Deku's boyfriend and now Deku's Caretaker whenever Deku went into little space.

(Dorms were built at the start of the year in this story)

Deku woke up to his alarm sounding louder than usual, he let out a soft whine, already wanting to slip into little space due to the pounding headache he had and the small ache in his stomach.

Deku curled up in a ball and sniffled, he pulled himself together and forced himself out of bed, slowly getting dressed for the day.

He packed his bag with a teddy and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, he put his bag on his shoulder and made his way downstairs to the dorms kitchen where he met with Kaachan.

'' Kaacha..''

Deku calls out in a small mumble, Bakugou looks at Deku and frowns.

'' Baby are you okay? Oh gosh you look so pale. ''

Bakugou felt Deku's forehead and retracted his hand quickly.

'' Bub let's get you back to bed, you've got a scorching fever. ''

Deku shakes his head and just moves close to Bakugou, holding onto him tightly.

'' 'm okay.. we only have study classes today, no combat training..''

Bakugou sighs and plays with the shorter boys hair, gently kissing his burning head.

'' Only if your sure, but if you feel sick you tell me right away. ''

Deku nods. They ate some breakfast, Bakugou forced Deku to eat breakfast even though Deku's stomach was aching and started to ache even more when he ate food.

They headed to class, Aizawa slept through most of the class, Deku was just scribbling on a piece of paper, drawing little doodles, he couldn't concentrate on anything but the progressing ache in his stomach.

It was about half way through class and Deku started to panic when he could feel stuff rising up his throat, he didn't want everyone to see him puke, so he quickly got up and ran out of the classroom.

Bakugou looked up and got out of his seat, he ran after Deku.

'' Deku wait! ''

Deku tried to make it to the bathroom but he was about halfway down the hall when he leaned over and puked on the floor, coughing and whimpering softly.

Bakugou rushed to Deku and rubbed his back.

'' Oh baby..''

Aizawa groans as he came out of the classroom and walked over to them, he looks at Deku then at Bakugou.

'' Bakugou take Izuku back to the dorms and take care of him. Don't worry about the homework today. ''

Bakugou nods, Deku sniffs and cries softly, holding onto Bakugou tight.

'' Kaacha..''

He whines, Bakugou carries Deku bridal style and takes him back to the dorm. (yes Aizawa got someone to take care of the puke on the floor.)

Bakugou took Deku to his room and placed him on his bed.

'' Time to get my little baby into his clothes, want to wear the all might ones you have? ''

Deku sniffs and nods.

'' Mm.. Kaacha... tummy hurt- ''

Deku gagged productively and lurched forward, puking on himself, Bakugou went to Deku quickly with a bin and held the bin under Deku's chin.

'' Oh baby, your really not feeling good huh? ''

Deku weakly shakes his head, crying softly and puking up more of whatever was in his stomach into the bin, coughing weakly.

Bakugou rubbed Deku's back soothingly and whispered reassuring words to him.

'' I'm right here, it's going to be okay baby. ''

Deku finally stopped getting sick and Bakugou carried Deku to the bathroom, taking care of the bin and then running a shower for Deku and helping Deku get undressed.

'' Come on sweetie, let's get you cleaned up. ''

Deku got in the shower and whined.

'' Kaacha.. wash me..''

Bakugou chuckles.

'' I was going to baby. ''

Bakugou slowly and carefully washed Deku's body, once Deku was all washed up Bakugou helped him out of the shower, helping him get dried and then dressed him in his all might pyjamas.

Bakugou helped Deku back to bed.

'' Wait here baby, I'm going to get you some medicine and crackers..''

Deku nods, lying in bed and sucking on his thumb. Bakugou soon came back to the room, Deku was already sleeping, sucking on his pacifier and hugging his all might teddy.

Bakugou looks at Deku and smiles, he gets in bed with him and gently spoons him from behind, playing with Deku's hair gently.

'' Sleep well my baby. ''

Bakugou whispers.

-

The end.

Words: 812