Sleepover

Jade and Artemis carried blacked out Melody into her room. They dropped her on the bed and helped her remove her shoes and makeup.
"Geez she's gonna wake up badly tomorrow morning." Artemis said.
"Sounds like a her problem." Jade said.
They both laughed.
"It's really late. I should head back now." Jade said.
"I suggest you sleep here for the night. It's really dangerous driving at night and you have alcohol in your system." Artemis said.
"You're probably right. But where would I sleep?" Jade asked.
"Not in here obviously. And I'm not letting you sleep on the couch. You can take my room and I'll take the couch." Artemis said.
"I don't want you sleeping on the couch though." Jade said.
"Do you mind sharing a bed with me then?" Artemis asked.
"Sure!" Jade said.
They both headed to Artemis' room. Jade got a text.

Mark: Is Melody good?
Jade: Yeah just sleeping right now
Mark: That's good. I barely hung out with you tonight
Jade: You were busy with your friends
Mark: I thought you promised to stick with me for the night though
Jade: And you know I don't like being around your friends
Mark: I didn't know that
Jade: I told you a couple months ago!
Mark: I forgot alright geez!!
Jade: You're drunk right now Mark. You should go to bed
Mark: I'll be fine don't worry. By the way, I saw Artemis and you go into a room earlier. Where you two fucking??
Jade: No what the fuck. I'm dating you first of all
Mark: I was honestly not that mad because it's a girl
Jade: So you rather have a girl fuck me then a guy
Mark: At least you aren't getting pregnant with a girl
Jade: What the fuck is wrong with you!?! You're my boyfriend!
Mark: At least you're not getting pregnant with some other guy's baby
Jade: That's true but still Mark. I'm literally dating you. I'm loyal compared to you
Mark: I'm loyal too!
Jade: Didn't you cheat on your ex with me?
Mark: I had my reasons
Jade: What fucking reasons!?!
Mark: She was cheating on me so I cheated on her
Jade: You're fucked up Mark, just saying
Mark: You're drunk alright. You should sleep
Jade: You drank way more than me idiot. You're fucked up right now, go to bed!

Jade threw her phone on Artemis' bed.
"Woah there." Artemis said.
"Sorry." Jade said then picking up her phone.
"Mood automatically went down. You ok?" Artemis asked.
"It's just Mark. He's being his idiotic drunk ass right now." Jade said.
She showed the text to Artemis.
"Ew what the fuck." Artemis said.
"I know right!" Jade said.
They both sat down on the bed.
"Why do you even still date that guy?" Artemis asked.
"Cause my parents like him. He's like my dad, but more of an idiot version of my dad. But they say he's the 'one' for me." Jade said.
"That's stupid." Artemis said.
"I know. I hate it whenever they force me to bring him to family dinners and shit. He always has his hand on my thigh while casually talking to my parents. And I feel so uncomfortable when he tries to be touchy with me." Jade said.
"What do you mean?" Artemis asked.
"He always forces is and touches me in places I'm not comfortable in." Jade said.
"Yeah dumb his ass." Artemis said.
"I plan to." Jade said.
Artemis patted Jade's back. She then moved her hair from her face.
"I do notice that I hate it when guys are touchy on me. But it's not that I'm asexual, it's just uncomfortable." Jade said.
"That's because guys don't know where girls pleasure places are. That's why I like dating girls, since I know where these pleasure spots are, I can easily please my girl. And also, girls like me never force that type of shit to our girls. We first ask if it's ok, and we do it slowly, not rushing it." Artemis said.
"That must be really nice." Jade said.
"What's one place Mark touched you before that you hated? I know that sounded wrong but trust me on this. I don't mean it in a sexual way I promise. Just give me something casual." Artemis said.
Jade stood up.
"Whenever he puts his arm around my waist, he's always squeezing my side." Jade said.
Artemis stood up next to Jade.
"May I touch?" Artemis asked.
Jade nodded.
"Can you show me where he puts his hand on?" Artemis asked.
Jade took Artemis' hand and put her arm around her waist.
"The problem here is that he's literally putting his hand on your rib cage. Right underneath your breast. And that's very uncomfortable. Next time, tell him to put his hand on your hip and just rest it there. No need to squeeze or anything. It'll be comfortable for the both of you." Artemis said.
She put her hand on Jade's hip.
"This does feel a lot more comfortable." Jade said.
Artemis sat back down and Jade stood in front of her.
"There's this other thing where whenever I stand in front of him and he's sitting in front of me, like how we are right now. He'll like, grab my wrist and force me to sit on his lap. Or like he forces me to get closer to him." Jade said.
"Here's another trick for him to do. Just nicely grab your hand, and pull you easily to him, like this." Artemi said.
Artemis slowly took Jade's hand and pulled her closer to herself. Jade was standing right in between Artemis' legs.
"See." Artemis said.
"You really know how to please a girl." Jade said.
"Of course I do. I like girls." Artemis said.
They both laughed. Artemis leaned back and laid on her back on the bed. Jade decided to sit on top of Artemis' lap.
"What're you doing??" Artemis asked.
"I wanted to fix your shirt since I literally saw your nipple." Jade said.
"Oh shit." Artemis said.
They both laughed again.
"Usually when I sit like this on top of Mark, his dick starts to get hard easily." Jade said.
"Guys are a bunch of horny dickhead who literally only think with their dick." Artemis said.
"Those are facts." Jade said.
Artemis sat up. Their faces were pretty close.
"I was right. You have a mole under your right eye." Artemis said.
"You noticed?" Jade asked.
Artemis nodded.
"I usually cover it up with my eyeliner since it's pretty close." Jade said.
"I saw your eyeliner smudged a bit during class one time and saw your mole. I thought it was just a random dot but the more I looked at it, the more I noticed it was a mole." Artemis said.
"You're the only person who's noticed that." Jade said.
They both smiled.
"You should probably shower and get ready for bed. I'll give you one of my shirts as pajamas." Artemis said.
"You're right." Jade said.
Jade slowly got off Artemis' lap and went to the bathroom.
"She's so cute." Artemis thought.