(Prologue) Huntsman and Huntresses meet the Mutated Turtles part 1

(TMNT X RWBY mashup intro)

Team rwby and jnpr who was sent to professor ozpin.
Ruby: i wonder why professor ozpin ask us to come in his office ruby ask.
Weiss: maybe something important.
Pyrrha. Or a mission he want us to go to. After they made it to professor ozpin office that's when ozpin see team rwby and jnpr finally arrived.
Ozpin: ah team rwby and team jnpr thank you for coming.
Weiss: what is this all about professor ozpin?.
Ozpin: ah i glad you ask ms scheel the reason I brought you all here we noticed someone in vale is stealing dust from a store ozpin told them.
Jaune: who is stealing dust from the store exactly?.
Blake: isn't the white fang?
Ruby: or roman torchwick?. ozpin shook his head at them.
Ozpin: no is not the white fang or roman torchwick they are man in black suit. Ozpin use a remote tv screen to show team rwby and jnpr of the man in black suit stealing dust from the store they were shock at this.
Ren: if they not from the white fang or not working with roman torchwick where they from? Ren ask.
Yang: who cares where they from let's go and beat them up yang ask pound her hand in her fist.
Nora: yea let's go and brake their leg's until they won't walk no more nora ask cheerfully.
Weiss: do you two always solve thing's with violence?. weiss ask with a annoying expression on her face.
Ruby: then let's go and solve all this problem ruby ask them and then they all agree with this.
Ozpin: oh before you all go Ms Scarlatina and Ms Polendina will accompany you on your mission. That's when Velvet and Penny show up in ozpin office.
Ruby: PENNY YOU REALLY ARE HERE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!. Ruby yell in cheerfully hugging Penny.
Penny: salutation friend ruby i missed you too.
Jaune: your coming with us too velvet?. Jaune ask velvet.
Velvet: yep penny and i were assign to join your group and help you with this velvet ask. Pyrrha nodded at this. Pyrrha: then let's go.
Ozpin: good luck on your mission. ozpin told them and they left out of his office. Meanwhile after this happened back at the sewer in the liar the turtles we're doing Thier activities. leo was practice his sword fight. mikey was watching tv eating pizza. raph was using a punching bag blow some steam off. donnie was in his lab building a rader to make sure if the kraang or foot clan come to cause trouble.
Donnie: almost got it and done donnie said as he finishes his invention.
Donnie: now let's test it out donnie said. Using his radar to see if it working that's when his radar detect something when it's making beeping sound donnie surprised at this.
Donnie: weird it's detect something from where?. Donnie said until his brothers came to his lab to see what's happening.
Leo: what's going on donnie we can hear that thing way out here. leo said.
Raph: yea that thing is soo loud is messing with my concentration. Raph said with a annoying expression on his face.
Donnie: guys my radar is detecting something. donnie ask. That's when mikey getting excited.
Mikey: ooh ooh what's it coming from?. mikey ask.
Donnie: it's coming from outside in the city donnie ask. That's when raph has a shocking expression on his face.
Raph: how could that be possible the kraang are gone from our dimensions they couldn't be back right?. raph ask.
Leo: whatever it is sound very important let's go and checking it out leo said to his brothers and left the liar. At shredder liar he was sitting at his throne thinking about karai ever since karai was gone when he encounter with the turtles and splitter everytime he blames splitter for everything happing to karai and she gone of the edge of the earth now he going to get his revenge on the turtles and splitter.
Shredder: hamato yoshi is your FAULT! that karai is gone i will have my revenge and avenge my daughter fate you and your cursive turtles fate is going to end now! tigerclaw!. That's when tigerclaw enter shredder liar.
Tigerclaw: you called me master?
Shredder: gather all the foot bots and brings the other's with you and go search for karai if you sees the turtles destroy them.
Tigerclaw: yes master shredder I will. Tigerclaw said and left out of shredder liar to go get the other's mutant's and prepare the foot bots.
When this is happening team rwby jnpr velvet and penny made it to vale to see what's going on jaune was feeling nervous.
Jaune: I'm having a bad feeling's of this something is about to happen.
Nora: don't worry fearless leader we got this we're going to brakes their leg's why they stealing dust Nora said to jaune. That's when velvet ear's was twitching that she heard something.
Velvet: guys i hear something i think that's the man's
in black suit who robbing the store velvet pointed it out. That's when yang smirk and equip her ember celica.
Yang: good let's go are you guys ready for this?.
Penny: we're combat ready.
Nora: yea let's go brake thier legs.
Weiss: wait aren't we supposed to form a plan for this?. weiss ask.
Jaune: weiss is right aren't we supposed to form a plan without taking action?. Jaune ask but his answer they just went anyway ren went after nora to make sure she not go reckless pyrrha took action as well ruby just shrugged it off and went on weiss just sigh at this she went as well so did jaune blake and velvet. That's when the kraang saw them.
Kraang: is the one knows as the huntsman and huntresses to sabotage kraang plans! Kraang said causing team rwby jnpr velvet and penny with shock expression.
Weiss: how did they even know who we are?
Jaune: yea how?
Ruby: why are you stealing dust from a store in vale?.
Kraang: kraang do not give information out that is classified to kraang. They were confused as this except penny narrow her eyes as something suspicious.
Penny: they not humans! Penny ask.
Rwby jnpr Velvet: huh?.
Velvet: what do you mean penny?
Weiss: she's means that she is right about this strange man's the way they talking weird weiss ask.
Ren: i notice that too they talking strangely. That's when they all attack the kraang yang beat one of them nora trying to brakes their leg's so they walk anymore ruby used her semblance to attack the kraang even pyrrha used semblance to levitate them ren use his stromflower to shoot the kraang velvet used her semblance to copy weapons using coco Gatling gun
Kraang: kraang will not let anyone interfere with kraang work.
Yang: oh really Interfere this! Yang said punching the kraang in the face to her shock the part of the kraang face was robotic causing the others shock as well.
Jaune: penny was right they robot's disguise as people! Jaune ask. That's when the kraang was alert at this.
Kraang: kraang they knows too much!
Kraang: indeed kraang it's time to send them to a dimensions knows as new york city to not let them interfere with kraang plans kraang said. Team rwby jnpr velvet and penny was confused what they meant.
Rwby jnpr velvet penny: new york city?.
Weiss: hey what do you mean by that? Weiss ask the kraang until the other kraang yell at her.
Kraang: SILENCE YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH KRAANG PLANS!.
that's when more kraang came out a portal as reinforcement and send a portal device to send team rwby jnpr velvet and penny they All went into the portal and disappear. Meanwhile the turtles was on patrol on the roof top.
Leo: donnie any reading's? leo ask.
Donnie: yea my radar is detecting something nearby is somewhere in new york city.
Mikey: cool maybe is something awesome Mikey said cheerfully.
Raph: let's just hurry up and get this over with raph said. That's when the turtles notice a portal came out of nowhere was team rwby jnpr velvet and penny that's when the turtles saw team rwby jnpr velvet and penny the first time.
Mikey: woah you guys see that?.
Donnie: yes mikey we know that's why my radar was detect something but who are they? donnie ask.
Leo: they must be new people.
Raph: is one of them are even human? Raph ask pointed at velvet
That's when mikey sees velvet and noticed she have bunny ears.
Mikey: Awww how cute she got cute bunny ears that's adorable. mikey ask.
Leo: let's go ask them it looks like they needed help where they are leo ask his brothers nodded at this.
Penny: is everyone ok?. penny ask her friend's.
Rwby jnpr velvet: we're fine. That's when team rwby jnpr velvet and penny they started to look around at thier surroundings.
Velvet: where are we?
Jaune: it doesn't look like we're not in vale anymore guy's. jaune ask
Nora: wow so we're really are in a new dimensions huh nora ask. Team rwby jnpr velvet and penny look around at new york city people were walking people were driving cars normal that's when the turtles arrived to them.
Mikey: are you guys Lost?.
Mikey ask them that's when team rwby jnpr velvet and penny look at the turtles for the first time they were shock of seeing something like this they were thinking and thought if they were faunas to their surprised the four of the turtles was carrying weapons with them the blue mask turtle had both swords.
The purple mask turtle had a bo staff. The red mask turtle had sais and the orange mask turtle has nunchucks.
Ruby: OH MY OUM YOU GUYS ARE TURTLES FAUNAS AND YOUR WEAPONS ARE SO COOL ruby yell in excitement her eyes sparkling.
Blake: ummm ruby they doesn't look like faunas at all they don't have any animal trait on them.
Yang: what are you guys?. Yang ask.
Leo: we're mutant turtles. leo ask.
Raph: why did she called us faunas?.
Donnie: yea what's a faunas?. Donnie ask that's when blake and velvet look at each other and nodded as they walk towards the turtles and show Thier animal trait blake remove her bow to reveal her cat ears.
Donnie: so that's how a faunas looks like?. donnie ask and blake nodded at his questions.
Blake: yes faunas are like humans but they have difference animal trait blake told the turtles that's when mikey look at velvet bunny ears to knows if they are real.
Mikey: is your bunny ears are real?.
mikey ask and velvet answer his question.
Velvet: yes they are real why you ask?.
Mikey: can i touch them? mikey ask and velvet smile at mikey and let him touch her bunny ears.
Velvet: ok you can touch them but please be gentle velvet ask and mikey nodded he touched velvet bunny ears and rubbing it how soft and cuddly they are and he stop rubbing her ears.
Mikey: your bunny ears are soo nice cuddly and super cute!. Mikey ask. and velvet started to blush of his compliment.
Velvet: thank you 😊
Weiss: so what's your name. weiss ask the turtles want to know what their names are.
Leo: my name is leonardo and these are my brother's.
Donnie: I'm donatello.
Raph: I'm raphael.
Mikey: I'm michaelangelo the cool and radical dude mikey ask in confident.
Pyrrha: so your names came from the Italian Renaissance artists?.
Donnie: yes are our father gave us that name . donnie ask.
Raph: what's all of your names? raph ask team rwby jnpr velvet and penny names.
Ruby: My name is ruby nice to meet you guys.
Weiss: my name is weiss a pleasure to meet you.
Blake: my name is blake
Yang: I'm yang ruby older sister nice to meet you four especially you cutie and also purple is my favorite color yang said pointed at donnie causing him to blush raph and mikey snicker at this Leo just shook his head at this.
Ruby was embarrass of her sister flirting Weiss just facepalm at this and blake just sigh of her partner.
Jaune: my name is jaune
Pyrrha: Pyrrha nice to meet you four.
Ren: ren a pleasure to meet you
Nora: my name is nora nice to meet you guys.
Velvet: my name is velvet is very nice to meet you guys.
Penny: I'm penny salutation new friends.
Mikey: where did you guys came from?. mikey ask.
Ruby: well we came from remnant our professor send us on a mission to investigate in vale of strange people stealing dust from a store.
Leo: strange people?
Weiss: yea they were really weird.
Raph: weird how exactly?.
Donnie: what do they look like?. donnie ask them velvet answer donnie question.
Velvet: they were dress in wearing black suit and call themselves the kraang. velvet ask. But the turtles was shock of this what they heard.
Leo Donnie Raph Mikey: KRAANG?!.
that's when team rwby jnpr velvet and penny notice their reaction at this. To be continue.