(Prologue) Huntsman and Huntresses meet the Mutated Turtles part 2

(TMNT X RWBY mashup intro)

After the turtles reaction of the kraang team rwby jnpr velvet and penny notice their reaction at this that's when blake asked them.
Blake: you guys know about them?.
Raph: of course we know about those creeps they were trying to take over everything raph ask.
Ruby: everything?.
Yang: what do you mean?.
Mikey: they were aliens trying to take over new york city and turned it into dimension x.
Weiss: dimension x?.
Donnie: that's where the kraang are from they live in dimensions x.
Mikey: they even mutated humans into kraang to become their slaves.
mikey ask rwby jnpr velvet and penny was shock at this what the turtles have told them.
Velvet: did they really did that?
Leo: yes but luckily we used retro mutagen and turned everyone back to normal and the kraang left our dimensions leo said.
Nora: wow you guys really did all that?.
Mikey: yep we always stop the kraang and that's what hero's do and save the world mikey ask proudly. That's when someone find the turtles it was tigerclaw but with him was the other mutant's along with the foot bots.
Tigerclaw: so you finally arrived and show yourself turtles!. Tigerclaw said getting the turtles rwby jnpr velvet and penny attention to turn around rwby jnpr velvet and penny see tigerclaw for the first time but he's not alone other mutant's was with him the other mutant was a wolf like creature the other mutant was a fish had robotic legs and a breathing tube attached to it the other mutant was a warthog and the last one was a rhinoceros mutant wearing army clothing.
Weiss: what the?
Yang: wow you don't see that every day.
Jaune: who or what is that?.
Leo: tigerclaw!.
Raph: What do you want now
tigerclaw can't you see we're in the middle of something!?.
Tigerclaw: yes and i don't care shredder have sent us to go look for karai since we find you turtles you must be destroy.
Rwby jnpr velvet and penny: shredder?. raph just scoffed at this.
Raph: well good luck finding her but she long gone we even try to look for karai but she long gone.
Tigerclaw: than be destroy!.
Rocksteady: turtles scum and humans wearing strange clothing?.
Bebop: let's beat these fool's yo.
They attack the turtles rwby jnpr velvet and penny. leo ruby and penny was fighting tigerclaw.
Raph and blake was fighting fishface. Mikey weiss and velvet was fighting rahzar. Donnie and yang was fighting bebop and rocksteady.
And jnpr fighting the foot bots.
That's when ruby shoot tigerclaw and he glare at her.
Tigerclaw: you starting to get on my nerves girl. tigerclaw said to ruby.
Ruby: yea but we're not letting you hurt our new friends.
Tigerclaw: then you be destroy along with the turtles. Tigerclaw said pulling out his guns to shoot at ruby but she used her semblance to be quick enough and using her weapon.
Tigerclaw: little girls like you shouldn't be playing with dangerous weapon like this. Tigerclaw said to ruby and glare back at tigerclaw.
Ruby: crescent rose is not a dangerous weapon!. ruby said changing her crescent rose in
Scythe mode to attack him with it.
(Boss theme)

Mikey: you looking great as ever rahzar did you Lost some weight after our last battle?. Mikey ask.
Weiss: rahzar mikey?.
Velvet: he looks like a grimm.
Mikey: that's because he got double mutated.
Rahzar: I'm going to enjoy tearing your shell apart to shreds michaelangelo.
Weiss: you're not laying a claw on him!. Weiss said to rahzar.
Velvet: that's right you're not hurting ours friend's you monster!.
Rahzar: I'm going to saved princess and michaelangelo for last but I'm going to start off with you bunny girl!. Rahzar said to velvet he charged at them and rammed mikey and kicked weiss sending them flying at this but velvet was shock when she saw this she has a frightening expression on her face looking at rahzar but he attack velvet and pinned her down on the ground that's when mikey and weiss see this they gasp in horror.
Mikey Weiss: VELVET. They yell as the same time.
Rahzar: i always wonder what a chocolate bunny taste like rahzar said to velvet.
Velvet: noo please let me go don't eat me!. velvet said to rahzar who was struggling to get out of his strong grip.
Rahzar: don't worry I'll end this quickly rahzar said to velvet before he about to open his mouth to devour her someone saved her was a boy wearing a hockey mask used and using exploded bombs to get rahzar attention that's when rahzar turn around to see who it was.
Casey: let her go you creep!.
Casey said charging at rahzar and used his hockey stick to whack him with it sending rahzar flying.
That's when casey remove his hockey mask and ran over to velvet to help her up on her feet.
Casey: are you ok?. casey ask velvet that's when velvet has tears in her eyes and hugged him for saving her.
Velvet: thank you 😊 for saving me.
Casey: your welcome it was nothing i couldn't let that zombie wolf hurt a cute bunny girl like you.
Casey: oh by the way I'm casey jones what's your name?.
Velvet: I'm velvet scarlatina nice to meet you casey jones that's when weiss got their attention.
Weiss: guys can we focus first i don't think is not over yet.
Mikey: yea rahzar is getting ready for round 2 and he's not happy about it. Rahzar got up and roaring at them.
Rahzar: YOU BOTH ARE DEAD AND YOU BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO KID!.
rahzar yell at the three of them and pointed at casey. casey begin to smirk and put his hockey mask on.
Casey: bring it.
Mikey: yea rahzar we're not scared of you BOOYAKASHA!. As mikey yell.
mikey casey weiss and velvet charge at rahzar getting ready to attack.
donnie and yang we're fighting bebop and rocksteady.
Yang: man for a rhino you're very slow. yang said taunting rocksteady.
That's when rocksteady getting angry and glare at yang.
Rocksteady: YOU DARE INSULT ROCKSTEADY I'LL SMASH YOU LIKE THE BLUEBERRY!. rocksteady yell at yang. yang only smirk at this.
Yang: bring it horny horn!. donnie was fighting bebop.
Bebop: is that all you got turtle? Yee yee hoo hoo. bebop was shooting at donnie when he dodge of bebop attack when donnie kicked bebop in the face sending him flying.
Donnie: is that all you got bebop?. donnie said in confident.
yang and rocksteady still fighting but rocksteady has the upper hands he punch yang hard that sent her flying that's when donnie has a worry expression.
Donnie: YANG. donnie yell he start to charge at rocksteady but bebop kicked donnie in the face fell on the ground.
Rocksteady: nice work comrade bebop.
Bebop: is no problem big s now let's finish this. That's when rocksteady nodded at this.
Rocksteady: indeed comrade bebop let's crushed this turtle scum like the blueberry. Before they going to end donnie life yang charge and punch both bebop and rocksteady hard sending them on the ground.
(I burn)

That's when yang help donnie up on his feet.
Yang: are you ok donnie? yang ask.
Donnie: yea I'm fine i been through worst situation like this donnie told yang. yang just chuckle at this until rocksteady got up on his feet and glare at them.
Rocksteady: NO ONE CAN BEAT THE BEBOP AND THE ROCKSTEADY HOW CAN BLONDE GIRL BE THIS STRONG?!. rocksteady yell in shock.
Yang: you ready to finish this donnie?. Yang ask.
Donnie: yea let's finishing this yang.
donnie and yang charge at rocksteady. raph and blake we're fighting fishface.
Fishface: I'm going to sliced and dice
You turtle and your cat friend too fishface said pulling out his weapon.
Raph: yea right you're going to lose sooner or later fishface go back to the ocean where you came from. raph said kicking fishface and blake used her gambol shroud to wrapped around fishface.
Fishface: what is this?! I can't move.
Blake: that's the may reason why you can't move. blake ask then she used her semblance to make copy of herself . and kicked him in the face hard raph was impress of this. nice kicked blake. and blake was smile at this.
Blake: thank you raph let's go help the other's.
Raph: right. They went to help the other's mikey casey weiss and velvet still fighting rahzar.
Mikey: take this rahzar!. mikey wacked rahzar with his nunchucks.
That's when weiss used her semblance to freeze rahzar.
Mikey: that was awesome how did you do that weiss?. mikey ask.
Weiss: that was my semblance mikey. weiss ask. That's when rahzar broke out of the ice and roar at them.
Rahzar: i had enough of this games I'm going to end you!. velvet used her semblance to copy another weapon this time velvet has yang ember celica.
(Caffeine)

Velvet: that's not going to happen!.
velvet said to rahzar. But rahzar just smirk at velvet.
Rahzar: oh please what can a helpless bunny girl like you do something about it?. rahzar said to velvet but velvet had a determination smile on her face.
Velvet: can a helpless bunny girl like me do THIS?!. velvet yell the last word out and charge at rahzar and punch him in the face hard knocking him out. casey was impress of this.
Casey: that was a nice punch velvet.
Mikey:yea you knock him out cold
that was awesome!. weiss also smile at this.
Weiss: coco would be proud of you velvet. velvet smile at them.
Velvet: thanks guys that means a lot to me especially you casey velvet said and kiss him on the cheeks making him blush.
Mikey: who's coco?. mikey ask. That's when velvet answer mikey question.
Velvet: she's my team leader I'm the member of team cvfy. velvet ask. And mikey nodded as he understand this.
Weiss: ok guys let's go help the other's.
Mikey Casey Velvet: right!. that's when the four of them going to help the other's. To be continue.