(Chapter 3) Dinosaur seen in Sewer part 2

(TMNT X RWBY mashup intro)

After raph went on shredder patrol also Rockwell used his psychic mind to get in contact with raph telling him that we're attack by a unknown creature in the sewer Raph begins to go back to the sewer to help Slash and Rockwell.
Raph: Rockwell? doc where'are they?.
Dr Rockwell: where is he or should i say it is the better question and the answer is gone for now. Rockwell said to raph.
Raph: what kind of it to knock Slash out cold?. raph wanted to know what happened to them rockwell begins to answer raph question.
Dr Rockwell: a being not from this world something beyond monstrous something i fear will. Until rockwell was cut off when slash begins to freak out.
Slash: DINO MAN!.
Raph: dino man some kind of mutant?.
Dr Rockwell: no perhaps it's a dinosaur offshoot evolved in secret over hundreds years of million of years. rockwell explain to raph
Slash: he's a alien where are you going brother?. slash ask raph walking to the sewers.
Raph: if some dino alien living in my sewers and beating up my friends then I'm gonna return the favor.
Dr Rockwell: do be careful he's confused unpredictable frantic.
Slash: and hits like a running away bus.(groan).
Raph: noted now get back to the lair so splinter can patch you up dino man got a head start i aim to catch up.
Dr Rockwell: be warned raphael! He is possibly the most powerful creature we've ever encountered.(thrilling). Meanwhile leo donnie mikey rwby jnpr velvet and penny was still in the lair donnie is trying to called raph but not responding.
Donnie: raph is not picking up maybe he's in trouble. donnie ask them causing blake to worry about him.
Leo: any luck on your end mikey?.
Mikey: nada the crognard fans sites all say that really was the last episode what a bust.
Weiss: mikey you're still worrying about that show?. weiss ask him.
Leo: I meant have you found raph? but really though? There wasn't like a movie or something after? leo ask mikey until nora and ruby join in.
Nora: yea wasn't there a DVD of it or something?.
Ruby: or did you look up the website of it to see if it have a movie franchise?. blake couldn't believe what they talking about they we're supposed to look for raph but she glare at them.
Blake: are you serious? raph is out there and you guy's are worrying about some stupid cartoon show?. Before the other's about to say something they were cut off by rockwell.
Dr Rockwell: raphael is searching the sewers for the dino man.
Mikey: uh thank you narrator?.
Weiss: i don't think that wasn't the narrator mikey.
Velvet: who's voice was that?.
Ren: it's sounds like it was telepath.
Pyrrha: dino man? As in dinosaur?.
Jaune: but i thought dinosaur were extinct? how can one be around?. jaune said wonder how a dinosaur still be alive somehow nora and yang was excited about this.
Nora: holy oum! What are we doing? sitting around here anyway?! let's go find us some dinosaur!. Nora said to them.
Yang: yea i kind of agree with nora on this let's go find this dinosaur.
Ruby: it'll be kind of cool to see one though. Ruby notice penny was detect something.
Ruby: what's wrong penny?. Ruby said to penny feeling worry about her robot friend.
Penny: I'm really feeling that i detecting something in my sensor whatever it is nora and yang must be right about this dinosaur. Penny explain to ruby about this. Donnie was wondering how can penny sense or detect something donnie ask ruby about this.
Donnie: how can she detect something ruby?. Donnie ask ruby ruby explain it to him.
Ruby: oh we forgot to tell you guys that penny is a combat android.
Mikey: woah really?. Donnie was amazed at this.
Donnie: magnificent!. Donnie couldn't help feeling amazed at this.
Leo: alright guy's let's go look for raph to see if he ok whatever penny said is true about this mystery dinosaur let's go find out. Leo said to them and they all nodded to agreement they all left the lair to go look for raph cutting back to raph he was still searching for the dinosaur.
Raph: whoa how long can a giant dinosaur stay hidden in a little sewer?. Raph said still continue searching for the dinosaur. Leo donnie mikey rwby jnpr velvet and penny looking for raph until they met up with slash and rockwell.
Leo: rockwell what happened?.
Donnie: did you say dino man? as in urban legend dino man from the news?.
Dr Rockwell: he's no legend he's real
and more powerful than you could even imagine alas we tried to stop raphael from going alone but. Rockwell was cut off by blake she was very shock at this.
Blake:WHAT?! you two didn't even stop him for going after to look for the dinosaur?!. Blake ask the two mutant.
Slash: hey! don't get mad at us he's very stubborn also that hothead about to get himself into some
hot water. Slash warned leo donnie mikey rwby jnpr velvet and penny. Ruby asked leo who's was those two mutant.
Ruby: who's are those two mutant leo?.
Leo: oh Ruby guys i like you to meet the mighty mutantimals. Leo said too them the other's was very surprised of seeing other's mutant here they also say hello to them until Nora said.
Nora: You didn't tell us there other mutants like you guys wow. Nora said in surprised.Leo said Slash and Rockwell.
Leo: Don't don't worry we'll find Raph and the Dinosaur.Leo said him and his brothers and the others was about to leave until Rockwell stop them.
Rockwell: Wait you need the help you can get i also know two humans that we'll help you their names is Melanie and Militia.Rockwell said to the others Leo Donnie Mikey Ruby Weiss Blake Nora Ren Pyrrha Velvet and Penny were Confused at this except Jaune and Yang Until Donnie Ask Rockwell.
Donnie: Umm Who's Melanie and Militia?. Until Slash answer Donnie question and said .
Slash: They are The Malachite Sister Twins they were being capture by the Kranng until Rockwell and i save them.Thats when Jaune ask Slash.
Jaune: Wait how did you know about them?.
Slash: Well they told us they from remnant they even called us faunus.
Rockwell: Indeed they told us what happened the Kranng came to that bar and ask the bartender to give them of these dust by force they talking.Yang ask Rockwell.
Yang: So where are they now?.
Rockwell: We told them we about to investigate the dinosaur they said they wanted to help too probably from the other side of the sewers.
Until Slash chuckling and said.
Slash: And speak of the devil here they are now.Slash said Leo Donnie Mikey Ruby Weiss Blake Yang Jaune Nora Pyrrha Velvet and Penny heard footsteps and there they were The Malachite Sister Twins the first one have black long hair with bangs and have pale green wearing a white dress and cyan stockings and a small bow in the middle of the dress the other one have a bob cut hair style red dress pale green eyes she have on black fingerless gloves she a lacy black stockings her accessories is a big red feather above her left ear she also have weapons over her gloves.

Slash said Leo Donnie Mikey Ruby Weiss Blake Yang Jaune Nora Pyrrha Velvet and Penny heard footsteps and there they were The Malachite Sister Twins the first one have black long hair with bangs and have pale green wearing a white dress and cyan st...

Leo Donnie Mikey Ruby Weiss Blake Yang Jaune Nora Pyrrha Ren Velvet and Penny they actually were here Slash and Rockwell weren't kidding the Malachite Sister Twins specially their handsome Knight is here Jaune Arc. To Be Continue.
And yea The Malachite Sister Twins are in the TMNT X RWBY Story now in dinosaur seen in sewer.