(Chapter 2) Dinosaur seen in Sewer

(TMNT X RWBY mashup intro)

ruby and the other's see splinter for the first time they very surprised at this of seeing a mutant rat before until leo begins to tell ruby and the others about splinter.
Leo: ruby guys i would like you to meet master splinter our father Leo said to ruby and the others.
Ruby: it's very nice to meet you. Ruby said to splinter and leo about to explain to splinter.
Leo: you see sensei my brother's and i find them in new york city so we brought them to our home said Leo and splitter nodded at his son and Mikey also talk to splitter.
Mikey: yea they even fight like us sensei they have cool weapons and super powers too Mikey said to splinter but Weiss correcting him.
Weiss: semblance Mikey. Weiss said to Mikey.
Splinter: may i ask what is All your name is?. Splinter ask them then ruby and the others introduce thier names to splinter.
Splinter: is very nice to meet All of you please make yourself at home We'll continue our conversation tomorrow morning. splinter ask ruby and the others and they nodded at this splinter went to his dojo and leave the turtles rwby jnpr velvet penny and casey.
Nora: wow so I'm guessing this is our new home from now on huh guys?. Nora ask them
Jaune: I guess it is Nora. Jaune said to Nora until Casey start to leave out of the lair when Velvet notice Casey leaving.
Velvet: where are you going Casey?. Velvet ask Casey.
Casey: going home velvet i don't won't my folks to worrying about me. Casey said to Velvet and Velvet starting to get worry.
Velvet: you be careful walking home ok Casey. Velvet ask and Casey smile at her.
Casey: thanks Velvet i will. Casey said to Velvet and give her a goodbye hug she smile at this.
Velvet: bye.
Casey: see ya.
Leo: thanks for all your help Casey. Leo ask.
Casey: no problem leo i always happy to help you guys. After their goodbye Casey left out of the lair and went home safely raph went to his room and gear up and going out on patrol wearing his vision quest gear and Blake notice raph leaving out the lair.
Blake: where are you going Raph?. Blake ask him and Raph answer Blake question.
Raph: I'm going on patrol to making to make sure shredder henchmen isn't around. Raph ask her.
Blake: are you sure you want me to go with you?. Blake ask Raph but he wave his hand off.
Raph: nah it's good Blake I'll be Alright. Raph said to Blake and she nodded at this then he left the lair.
Yang starting to walk towards velvet she put her arm around velvet shoulder and smirk at her.
Yang: wow velvet looks like hockey boy really likes you so much. Yang said to Velvet she started to blush hard at this.
Velvet: (whine) yang!. Velvet said to yang in a whiny tone. Until Mikey panic.
Mikey: OH SNAP!!! i almost forgot something. Mikey said causing Leo Donnie rwby jnpr velvet and penny concern.
Weiss: what is it Mikey?. Weiss ask him.
Mikey: the crognard finale is about to start. Mikey said to them.
Weiss: umm crognard? What is that? Weiss ask.
Leo: is Mikey favorite cartoon show.
Leo explain to Weiss and Nora eyes begins to sparkling up.
Nora: so cool can we watch it?. Nora ask. So does ruby and the others.
Ruby: i want to watch it too. Ruby ask. Then Mikey Leo Donnie rwby jnpr velvet and penny begins to sit down and watch the crognard finale. Meanwhile Slash and Dr Rockwell was investigated the sewers.
Dr Rockwell: there Slash you see? A month ago kurtzman was tracking the creature but it vanished I thought it was a hoax until these reports started to resurface. Rockwell said to Slash.
Slash: are you sure some normal didn't show up see one of us and think it was a dinosaur?. Slash ask. Until they heard a growl.
Slash: think that's leatherhead and pigeon Pete. Slash said to Rockwell.
Dr Rockwell: no they're searching the south side of the sewers ohm I can feel it presence. Rockwell said until Slash saw something.
Slash: uh doc?.
Dr Rockwell: I can't grasp it's mind it's frenzied chaotic alien incredible
He's is real. Until zog appear in front of Slash and Rockwell.
Zog: mutaters smash them alll ah!!.
Zog charge at Slash and Rockwell.
Slash: lights out pal!!. Slash said about to attack zog but zog charge at Slash and knock him out.
Zog: mission uh the orders they say (cough) must alert the beacon!!. Zog said but Rockwell try to used his psychic powers on zog.
Dr Rockwell: warped mind or not you can't withstand this!. Rockwell said. his psychic didn't work on zog only making him angry Rockwell was shock at this.
Dr Rockwell: no that can't be is impossible!!.
Zog: crush them all!!!. Zog charge at Rockwell and knock him out and continue to march in deeper in the sewer. Back to Leo Donnie and Mikey along with rwby jnpr velvet and penny at the liar sitting down to watch the crognard finale. Mikey begins to cheers at this.
Mikey: oh YES the final episode.
Leo: Mikey Raph is gonna be super ticked off if we watch the crognard finale without him. Leo said to Mikey and Velvet also agreed to this.
Velvet: I think Leo is right Mikey should we wait for him? i know how angry your brother can be. Velvet said to Mikey but he didn't care.
Mikey: oh yea? Well the crognard finale's gonna be super ticked Raph didn't show up in time. Mikey said to Leo and Velvet but yang going to make a horrible pun.
Yang: and i love to start my movie off with. But yang was cut off by her teams member.
Weiss: don't even say it Xiao long!!!.
Ruby: yea Don't even try to say it.
Blake: please don't. Blake just said to her partner yang smirk at this and start to say it.
Yang: a yang. Causing her team members to groan at this Leo Donnie and Mikey was confused by this.
Donnie: um yang was that supposed to be a pun?. Donnie ask her.
Yang: yep sure did Donnie. Yang ask him.
Mikey: wow that was kind of good. Mikey said to yang.
Weiss: a lame one as it is. Weiss said and yang glare at her.
Yang: who ask you ice queen.
Mikey: cool ice queen that's a good one Yang no wonder her hair is white that's a awesome nickname for her. Mikey said Weiss turned her head around and huffed at this.
Weiss: (at least he can call me that oh OUM why do i have to love this dolt so much) Weiss said in her thoughts.
They All begins to watch it but the crognard finale but it didn't last long until that was the very end of it.
Mikey Ruby and Nora was disappointed.
Mikey: that's it? After all those adventures he just bite it? What kind of anti climate ending is that.
Nora: aww man that's really sucks to know that was the end of it.
Ruby: yea at least it was kind of cool though. Ruby said trying to cheer Mikey and Nora up about the crognard finale episode.
Weiss: what's so great about this show anyway?. Weiss ask.
Pyrrha: well it did lasted 5 second's actually.
Jaune: that's great to end a episode.
Donnie: anti climatic wow talk about a bummer ending hey do you think. But Donnie was cut of when the t phone was ringing.
Leo: sh sh sh quiet guys it's raph. Leo said to them.
Leo: uh be cool be cool (Claire throat) uh hey man what's uh what's what's going down?.
Raph: you jerk's didn't watch the crognard finale while I'm stuck on shredder patrol right?.
Leo: who us? no of course not but i bet if we did watch it we have found it incredibly anti climate climatic.
Blake begins to roll her eyes at leo for lying to raph about the crognard finale.
Raph: yea well you better wait until.
But raph was cut off by Rockwell psychic powers.
Dr Rockwell: raphael we need your help. Rockwell said using telepath on raph to read his mind.
Raph: Rockwell? Where are you?. raph said to Rockwell.
Dr Rockwell: slash and i were in the sewer investigate a unknown creature until it attack us you have to come to the sewer right away.
Rockwell said to raph.
Raph: alright I'm on my way. Raph said to Rockwell and went to the sewer to check it out what's going on. To be continue.