(Chapter 1) RWBY JNPR Velvet and Penny meet Master Splinter

(TMNT X RWBY mashup intro)

After the turtles rwby jnpr velvet penny and casey went to the sewer to escape from the foot bots and tigerclaw and the others raph told them about what shredder actually did ruby and velvet was still crying after what raph explained to them about shredder yang try to calm ruby down casey was comfort velvet too as well.
(Tang shen death theme)

Ruby: (sniff) (sniff) that was the saddest story ever how could he do something like that?. Ruby said about the story what raph just said.
Velvet: yea (sobbed) what kind of monster would do something like that. Velvet ask she was sobbing Blake was still stun at this when raph told them about shredder that he killed tang shen when blake was part of the white fang with adam she know her and Adam did horrible thing's when she quit the white fang and left Adam she moved on to a fresh start Pyrrha ask the turtles about their father.
Pyrrha: what happen to your father when shredder took his daughter from him. Pyrrha ask the turtles. leo answer Pyrrha question.
Leo: our father moved to new york city and start a new life he went to the pets store and buy 4 baby turtles leo explain to Pyrrha when ruby ask leo something about the story.
Ruby: 4 baby turtles? that was you guys right?. Ruby ask leo answer ruby question.
Leo: yes ruby that was us. Leo said to her penny start to ask the turtles.
Penny: how did you and your brothers became mutant turtles?. Penny ask Nora want to know as well.
Nora: yea how did you guys became mutant turtles?. Nora ask the turtles leo answer penny and nora question.
Leo: our father left out of the pets store and notice a person wearing black suit knows as the kraang he follows after theme in a back alley but he was ambush by another kraang from behind him but he was fighting the kraang until the mutagen fell on him and got mutated into a rat my brother's and i got mutated as well. leo explain thier origin to rwby jnpr velvet and penny Ren ask leo something.
Ren: so that's why you and your brothers lives in the sewer. Ren said Weiss was feeling bad and sorry for the turtles.
Weiss: I'm sorry about the outburst i just said to you guys. Weiss apologize to the turtles Mikey forgive her and comfort her.
Mikey: is ok Weiss you didn't know.
Mikey said to Weiss and she smile at him.
Weiss: thanks Mikey.
Mikey: your welcome.
Weiss: ( he's so cute for a turtle). Weiss said in her thought leo ask Weiss something.
Leo: oh Weiss you want to know who krai is right?. Leo ask her and Weiss nodded it.
Leo: karai is our sister and she the daughter of hamato yoshi our father. Leo explained to Weiss and the others velvet asking leo what happened to karai.
Velvet: where is your sister now?.
Velvet ask leo answer velvet question.
Leo: she fell in a sewer drain after splinter tries to rescue her but she was long gone my brother's and i were trying our best to look for her but she wasn't in any other sewer we went up the surface to go search for her in new york city but she nowhere around so went back home. Leo said to Velvet ruby was feeling sad about this.
Ruby: oh leo I'm so sorry about what happened to karai. Ruby said to Leo but smile at her petting her head and ruby like it.
Leo: thanks ruby for caring about karai. Leo said to ruby.
Ruby: your welcome. Mikey also told rwby jnpr velvet and penny that karai was being control.
Mikey: karai was being control by a brian worm. Mikey said to rwby jnpr velvet and penny.
Pyrrha: a brain worm?. Pyrrha said and Weiss has disgusted expression on her face.
Weiss: gross. That's when ruby and the others want to know what that is?.
Ruby: what's a brain worm?. Ruby ask.
Yang: yea what is that?. Donnie answer ruby and yang question.
Donnie: is a parasite that can go inside your head and control your brain. Mikey also explaining that to them as well.
Mikey: yea once the brain worm goes inside your head and control your brain you become a mindless slaves for life. Mikey told them rwby jnpr velvet and penny was shock and horrified of this ruby and velvet was really scared of this jaune looks like he was going to throw up. Yang Penny Nora Pyrrha Ren Blake and Weiss was shock of this.
Weiss: Mikey did that actually happened? Weiss ask Mikey.
Mikey: yea it did but don't worry Weiss my brother's and i how to get rid of them also raph being control by one and snap him out of it. Mikey said to Weiss and she understands and nodded at this. They made it to the lair where the turtles lives meanwhile and the others side of the sewer was a huge alien dinosaur knows as the triceratons was looking for something his jumpsuit was half torn and coughing so much.
Zog: must find the beacon to (cough) zog must find kraang and kill them all! Zog must KILL KRAANG!!!!. Zog yell out in the middle of the sewer and walk deeper in the sewer. Back to the turtles rwby jnpr velvet penny and casey they all made it to the liar Mikey put Weiss down they was so surprised at this that's the turtles actually live down here had everything they TV arcades games and game console.
(Title screen theme)