Demons and Angels

Chapter 24

Jenna and Leah

As I walked into the room of the young girl, I said it's time to recheck your blood pressure and to change your I.V. bag. How are you feeling? She asked the young girl. She didn't look more than sixteen years old, and it broke my heart that her life would end so early.

I am feeling fine now, she answered me looking down. When can I go home?

I am going to need your first and last name for your chart. Jenna said as she checked her blood pressure.

My name is Christina Kelly. I was kidnapped from my high school. I was going to Yale in the fall. I was going to be a lawyer. She started to cry and looked up at Jenna. Leah was standing behind her and put her hand to her back and flashed her out immediately when Leah saw the demon's eyes.

Jessica and Amanda flashed in and blasted the demon with their powers, and it lit up the room obliterating everything but them in the room.

Jenna began to cry. I can't believe that. She was just so young and now, she is just gone.

I know, said Leah. It feels like a waist, but if she had gotten out. She would have started killing and bringing other demons to our realm. By killing her we just saved so many, that would have died by her hand.

Amanda came up behind Jenna and Leah pushed her to Amanda and she wrapped her sister in her arms. You will understand better one day soon. Now, I want you to go and rest in one of the back rooms. Tonight, the floor is all yours and these girls are going to need you at your best, said Amanda. Jenna nodded.

Jessica

Hey Jess, I'm going to go and get something to eat, and I will meet your tonight for your meetings, said Leah.

Jessica could tell that Leah was drained. I nodded to her and let her go. Carson looked at me and also told me to flash us home to our room. I was so tired also.

Carson

Jessica flashed us into our room. I could tell she was very tired. I slid her leather Jacket off of her. Just barely touching the skin. I turned her to sit on the bed and took off her boots. I pushed her back on the bed and unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pulled them down and off her legs. She wore nothing but my Corset and thong. I lifted her leg to my shoulder to relieve her of her stress. I ripped her thong off and partially shifted my face so that I could lick her with my rough wolfs tongue. She moaned and buck on my snout and tongue. I pulled her folds a part with my thumbs and licked in circles. Driving her wild.

Please, can I cum Carson.

Yes, he growled. Come for your master.

I broke a part in pieces as I came. He shattered every part of my soul, taking it back for himself. I started to hear his mind again more clearly and I felt him inside my soul, as he kept licking and licking me. I shattered again, and shook, as he rang out every last bit of energy I had.

I picked her up and laid her on her pillow. Take a nap my sweet wolf. I have some work to do.

As she slept, I sat in the chair next to the bed and worked from home on my laptop.

There was a knock on the door, and she startled. Enter, it was Gaven bringing us up our dinner. He walked with a tray of food.

Wow, I hadn't realized it was that late. Thank you Gaven. How is Lanora? asked Carson. She is very excited about our mating tonight, as am I, said Gaven. Carson nodded.