6(E)

Welcome to the board Mr. Sinha , it ll a pleasure working with u , congratulate yuvi to his clients for the Deal .

Same Mr. Singh , looking forward for the work . Our manager would be here in sometime , she ll be handling the work from here.

That time a girl enters in the conference room .

We have been waiting for u only , please come , Mr. Sinha said

Meet her , she is our manager who ll be working with u here .Miss . Sakshi Raichand .

Mahi who was silent till now looks towards her just by hearing the name Sakshi but soon meet with the disappointment when he heard it full.
But still he feel some unknown emotions looking towards her.

Hello Gentleman . It's a pleasure to work with both of u . She said sitting just opposite of mahi . With this they again got busy with the discussion but mahi still has his eyes on her .

Is she the same Sakshi?? That is what roaming in his mind .
But after a good internal debate he scolded himself .

Shut up mahi . How can she be the same . She is dead mahi . She is no more here with u .he repeated to himself and again focused back in the meeting .

.........................

Mahi is in his cabin when he heard a knock on the door .

Come in ..

A young girl came inside with some papers in her hand .

Good afternoon sir , this is Priya , Mr. Mehra send me here ..

Oh! Ya I remember, this is ur appointment letter Priya. U can join from tomorrow,mahi said giving her the letter.

Thank u sir .she said meekly looking towards the frame on the table having vi and mahi picture. Mahi acknowledge her and she leave the cabin that's when yuvi enters inside asking

Why did u postpone all ur tomorrow meeting mahi ??

Need to take cheeku hospital for some scans . Mahi said signing some files.

Yuvi sat at the chair in his front

All fine mahi ? Cheeku's is OK?? Asked yuvi looking worried .

I myself don't know but I don't think so he is ok .Mahi said keeping the file back leaning back on the chair.

Mtlb ??

After the nightmare he had , he is behaving different, he is not ready to leave me . I don't know what is happening with him , but I.....

Dadu.....whined vi coming inside the cabin

U said u ll come to me after completely the meeting??

I was about to come baccha , just signing some files .

Hogye na chalo abb , he said and starts dragging him with him