26(E)

Every relationship will get boring after you have been together for years.

Love isn't a feeling it is a commitment to love every day ,physically and emotionally. It's difficult it's not always laugh,smilesand fun . People tend to quit when it's stop being fun ,and they look for someone else because the spark is gone .

No, that's not how it works. You want somebody to never give up on you ,and love you unconditionally then do the same. Be the change. This isn't Hollywood, this isn't the movies.

That shit isn't real . Love someone when you don't want to , when they aren't the easiest to deal with . When they are hard to love .

That's the realist shit there is .

A smile appear on Sakshi face listening to mahi standing their , describing about his best friends, sharing their moments.

He said it right , she just listen to him carefully and let the things sink in her .
Love when it's hard to love .

She smiles remembering his words .
It's not a new think , she herself know, she love this man . But maybe her mistakes were too big , and now it's useless to say anything bcoz she know she herself had broken his thread of trust . And it takes time now for him to again trust her , to believe her .
It's not like she is not ready , she is ready to do everything she can for that , but st the same time she is scared, she is scared ...
What if she lost him already ?
What if he ll never love her again?

Whole night she was awake thinking about the day , she spent with this beautiful family , she realized how much she craved for one .
And she wouldn't let this one chance God gave her to waste .
She will try her best to mend him .
She will try her best to love him the same way she had hated him and even more .

Her thoughts are broken by a loud sound of clapping , that's when she see yuvi and hazel committing for life time .
They are absolutely beautiful together.
Just perfect for each other , completely opposite but very understanding.
She is so happy for hazel to finally have her man and same for yuvi .

She smiles happily seeing them happy together .
That's when she looks towards vi who is standing with mahi and she realizes how similar they are looking .
She chuckled remembering the mall incident when vi was imitating mahi .
This boy is full house of happiness. You can never be sad around him .

She slowly moves towards the couple , congratulating them , noticing mahi who is talking with other guest .

She Excused them and moves towards mahi to have a talk with him that's when Virat approach her happily having something in his hand ......

Hello di.... he utter happily giving her a hug
She smiled hugging him back

Hello to u too boy .. How are u ?? She asked sweetly pinching his cheeks ...