27(E)

Yuvi and mahi , they both are in meeting with the board.
They finally gng to launch their new venture , they have been working on from months.

The construction work has been started some while ago , and they are really looking forward to it . As it's their dream startup and they both had work hard for it , to have their hand in hotel chains and finally having one of their own, it's just their dream coming true .

As the meeting got over , yuvi looks towards mahi for a discussion but found him looking out of the window while being in deep thoughts.

He shake him a little to let him out of this own land . He has been zoning out a lot these days .

What happened?? Khush hona ki bajaye tera Chera pa Bara kyu baja hua hain ?? Yuvi asked him jokingly to get a response but mahi just sighed rubbing his hands on his face .

All good mahi ?? Kuch hua hain kya ?? Yuvi asked this time seriously seeing him stressed.

Mahi looks at yuvi ,, he doesn't want to stress him out from all these things when he himself is not sure what exactly is happening around them.
They haven't found any trace of that car anywhere . It's like it's just vanished in air . That man is shot . He has no link to search or to find some link .

Nothing yuvi , just headache ..... Mahi said slowly with a light smile
He can't tell him anything until he himself get some surety of things . Moreover he don't want to disturb his happy gng life ...

Sure ... yuvi asked seeing him dazed...

Yaa , I m good .. Mahi said with a little enthusiasm to make him believe..

Yuvi nodded slowly unsured...
Fine then , I am gng to the lawyer for the final papers , we need cheeku sign on them for the final transfer ... yuvi informed getting up .

Mahi nodded

Yuvi leave from their leaving a utterly confused and stressed soul behind ..
Things are happening around them but fortunately or unfortunately, he is the only one who is pointing them out or maybe be they are intended to occur like this only ..
He is dng what is in his hands to keep his family safe and he just hope that it's just a mere illusion not a big fix for them .

He move back to his work , he don't want to affect his on gng life and his little world he created here bcoz of these things . He knew one thing that if this time , things ll happen,,,,,, he have to fight , and he will ..

He received suraj message and reliefs a little. He has increased the security around the house or around vi and hazel too. She is part of their family now, so whoever must be dng this can target her too .
And to his own surprise he also thought to arrange one for sakshi too but take back himself at the last moment.....
She was stressed and livid last night that disturbed him too . He just hope she is dng good in her life ..

He came out of his land of thoughts by the knock on the door .. incoming his assistant Priya..
He makes herself busy with the work after that...

....................................

I told u not to contact me again .. she shouted angrily on the man

I m out of all this , don't contact me again for your dirty plans . I know how to do my work and I don't need a criminal like u now with me .. she barked on him glaring him...