41(E)

Are u sure sakshi ?? I mean u will be safe , right ?? Nandini asked concerned

Sakshi smiled listening her concern filled voice .....
Yes aunty , u don't worry ... and I am living with haze only . So it will not be a problem .... she said smiling .....

Nandini nodded still a little concern .. it's not a long time for them to be together .. just some couple of days but they both really gelled together .
And now when Sakshi want to shift back ... it is not settling well with her but she still nodded not to invade much in her life as she is a independent girl from the starting .... and their is no one better than her to understand how important is it to start new and move on. And if this girl has all will to do that .. she has no right to stop him.

Do u have any problem their at home ?? Sakshi hear yuvi asking this time and immediately nodded in no ..

It's not like that yuvi ... it's just I am fine now . So it's better if I move forward from this incident . She utter explaining her side ..

We understand ur point but it's just that man can again do something like this . We don't have any proofs against him yet ... he is still free ... what if he might do something like this again .... yuvi utter concerned about her safety ...
Sakshi smile sadly listening to him ....
She feels so warm seeing their concern about her ... something she never feel before ... but its has that sad element knowing she wants to destroy them with that person and today they are protecting him from that bastard only ....... well they got to know who was behind her kidnapping a day ago only , the day when vi came back ...bcoz of this only mahi didn't able to receive the boy... she has guilt of this thing too knowing how much that boy pleaded for mahi to pick him up .

Don't worry yuvi .. he will not do it again ... and If I found something wrong .. I will definitely inform u guys . She utter firmly ... she is not someone who can scared of things this easily .

Yuvi nodded in giving a small smile......
Great then .. I will shift tomorrow.... Hazel shifting is already done by then. Sakshi utter getting up to move to her cabin for work bidding them bye .. she is been with hazel only from last days helping her to moving back in the city and setting the things while both of them managing their work too as well making the process a little long....

Mom !! Do u think Sakshi and mahi can be a thing ?? Yuvi asked nandini making her confuse as Sakshi leave the cabin ....

As in ??? She voiced out confused of this sudden question

What as in mom ??? U are not that old ....U know what I mean .... yuvi utter giving her a look .....

Nandini looks at him finally understanding his pov ....
Yuvi looks at her expecting an answer but she just shrug her shoulder....
I don't know ... 😕 🤷 she utter
It's all on them . What they wont ? She said as a matter of fact .

What did u asked so suddenly?? She questioned inturn ...

Hazel asked me and I myself too
have a thought about it ... yuvi asked thinking something....

May be ... but u don't rush into things.... let the things be organic .....if their is something... ok !! Nandini utter pointedly knowing his khurafati brain ..