18(E)

He is standing their a little away from the main venue near a little fountain , feeling the soothing fresh air .
He never liked these parties things at all . It's always yuvi who attend them , but today when he forced him , he can't able to deny as he know yuvi may did that on purpose.
And now he understood his intension well when yuvi told him about Sakshi being here as well.
Yes , he wanted to talk to her once, to tell her his side , again want to try to gain his friend which he never wanted to lose .
He just desperately wanted to try once again .
He is being doing that only,, from the time he got to know about her. But he was literally taken aback when he listen those hurtful words from her .

"You killed my dad ."

This one sentence has been roaming in him mind from that day only.
His life was always in guilty from that day when he lost them , no matter how much time he had listen Masi and yuvi saying , it was not his fault, things are not in his control, things are bound to happen. He always had this guilt .

He was somewhere at peace with the memories, with a hope she might have forgive him, understand him.
But after knowing she is alive , and what she think of him ,

He doubt what he had with her??

Did she even know him ?
Or
Didn't she know him ???

Didn't they were best of friends??

Didn't she just read him by his eyes only??

They were together from the birth, from together gng to school ,to sharing their lunch , to being their with each every time . They were always together.

He asked himself this again and again .

Did she even consider him as a friend or it was only him .

Is it so easy to hate him ??

Didn't she ever try to understand him in these whole years ??

Didn't she ever try to come back to him ??

There are a lot of things roaming in his mind completely unrelated or might be related . He is just a mess right now, completely mess thinking everything at once related or unrelated.
He knows he need to have to talk to her once , to sort this mess which is created by her.

He is not at all ready for this phase at all , he just needs to be...

Thinking all this lost in his thoughts he is roaming in the garden backside of the venue when he dashed with a girl .

Girl: Oouch !! (Falls down) r u blind ?? Can't u see where u walk , she said angrily but don't look up at the person as she is picking up her bags and things.

Mahi: I m so sorry miss . I didn't watch u coming . Mahi said apologetically forward his hand for help but cant see her face yet .

Girl: (still not looking up and angry) yesss! It's exactly what I m saying that u r blind , u didn't watch a girl coming (saying this she turned her face and look at the man who is standing extending his hand for help she is gng to give her hand to him but stopped as she faces him ).

Mahi: Sakshi ( a little shocked seeing her at backside but happy at the same time
He bend to help her but she refuses his help and stand by her own .
Anger can be clearly seen on her face seeing him their.She turned her face and started to walk in anger but she tremble and was about to fall when mahi holded her by her waist .
He is looking at her with lots of love there is a small eyelock which is broken by Sakshi).