20(E)

Baccha plzz na let dadu finish this
now. It's really important cheeku...Mahi pleaded to a 7 years old kid clinging to him whining to play with him .

Dadu plzz na I am getting bore . Aap baad main Kar lana plzzz. Cheeku whine sitting in his lap removing his books and laptop.

Kiddo go and ask yuvi , he ll play with u . Mahi again tried lovingly holding him

Meko aapka saath khelna hain , aap chalo na daduuu , cheeku again whined all ready to drag him.

Cheeku , I m with u from morning baby , abhi plzz go to Masi or yuvi . They ll play with you baccha. Mahi said looking at his pouty face who just nodded in no puffing his cheeks .

Cheeku don't be stubborn, I need to submit it tomorrow . And u r with me from morning baccha, go spend some time with Masi and yuvi too. Mahi said a little strictly .
Vi made a small face listening to him and waddle outside the room.
Mahi sighs and again started doing his work when vi again came inside and sit besides him with football.

Dadu let's go and play , I have even completed my home work . Mahi looks towards him confused. Didn't he just said him to go to yuvi and pester him .

Cheeku , what did I just told u ?? Mahi questioned

To go and play with someone else. Vi said cutely messing with his books .

Then why are u here ?? Mahi again questioned hitting on his hand taking his book back , vi pouts rubbing his hand .

See dadu .... .....ro ki mumma usko home work karati hain, .....
...and then uska papa ,....... he then play with him. Cheeku said cutely looking at him .

So, mahi asked confused of his words

Don't be Buddhu daduuuu,....... aapna meko home work karaya,, vi said with a sulky face remembering how he just completed his maths work,
then now play with me too . Vi continued finishing his theory which goes above mahi head .

That's what I m saying kiddo, you are with me from morning, go and play with someone else..Mahi said again explaining a simple thing to his kid who is lost in his own land.

I m also saying the same thing Daduuu ,,, why are u being so buddhu ..... vi whined
Mahi looks towards him with confused face as if what he is trying to say.

wait I ll explain u , vi utter cutely making faces and takes mahi notebook and pen from his hand .

See dadu ro has one mumma and one papa ...he said drawing their picture which are more of a cartoon with ro between them.

Mahi looks towards his face who is now busy drawing another picture .
Now see this is u and me ,, I have one dadu , who is my mumma and papa ... so u made me do my work then come and play with me too . Now u understand, this is how things work ....vi said with a complete serious face explaining his theory to mahi who is just looking at him with so much emotions.