45

Love ,

A very strong word ..... it has the power to heal the deepest wound.

And then........
then.....finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling .

But........ finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling.

A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what .

But ..... but still you can't choose her ....... that feeling itself killed you .........

Sitting in the car with uncountable thoughts dancing in his mind... he just looks outside the window towards the balcony, beautifully decorated........
Looks like a peaceful place to sit snd relax away from this running and rush filled world.....

He has been here outside her home from last 1 hour almost contemplating on his thoughts .......
Well he has this thought from yesterday only but at home how ,, much u try u can't give others things time except that troublemaker... but from morning only he has been thinking only this ..........as beautiful these moments and feelings looks ...he knows he just can't move forward.....

He knows what she is trying to do .... he is not a fool ... he can understand things well and much better maybe.....
He loves her too... Their was never a denial ... their is not a denial... and their will be not in the future...

But .... he can't move forward with her in this relationship.... he has his share of work.... his share of responsibilities to complete.......

For him, she was no more ..... he was at peace with the things around him .... in his small Confined world...
He never in his dream thought he would be able to see her again ... that too in these circumstances.....
No doubt he was hurt by her initial behavior...... but she was not at fault also ......
He is not the one to hold grudges against someone..... that's what he did at that time too ... he move on again....
A hard lesson but he had learned it at very early and with the most brutal way ......

And today he actually came here with a thought ... to stop her ... to stop her to think this way .... to stop her to waste time on a relation which has no future ...... and he wanted to stop her at this initial phase only ... before things become complicated and hurt her ........

When he got to know that she is alive..... from then only he wanted her to be in his life but never in this way .... he just wanted his friend back who understands him like no other.........
Bcoz he knows this time ,, things are different... their life was not the same ....... and he is in no situation to be in any relationship where he knows he can't give his 100% .
She deserves someone better who can give her the best life which she deserves........

And yes,,, neither its a compromise nor its a sacrifice.... it's what his heart feel is right .....

He might sound stupid , and wrong and maybe a overthinker with his decision but for him he know he is right ........
A new relationship comes with a lot of responsibilities and he don't want her to compromise because of him......

His boy has just started to walk properly in this world full of competition..... he wants him to run .... to fly and he himself wanted to be with him in his every step ...........
That little life has suffered enough because of someone envy and selfishness....... and all he wanted to give him now just happiness ...... he just wanted to see smile on his face ...... and for that he can give up on anything in his life .... because he knows his presence.... his decisions will not only change his life bur effect that kid's life too..............