28(E)

Mahi is sitting in the study room in deep thoughts ,, thinking about something but this time relieved after talking to his stressbuster , his friend .......

Leaving things behind was his helplessness at that time but that doesn't mean he lost . He never wanted to get involved in all these matters .. Never...

And
He is relieved with the fact that , it's not that man ...
He is relieved that he doesn't have to face him again ....

But then who is this new enemy who I dng all these ...
His business rivals are the ones that is coming in his mind again ..
But at the same time , he really don't think that they would go this low to involve the family ...

He knew he have to patience with things here , may be things got over themselves, maybe it's just a bluff , maybe any other thing .....

He breath out deep as the pain in his temple increases... He rub them slowly to ease it out ..
He has been thinking a lot these days , he needs to ease out a little and let the assigned help to do his work and be patience instead of getting panic ..

He sighed and get up clearing his messed up brain and move downstairs..
He can't hault his others things , he already made yuvi doubt on him with his impulse action, now he don't want the same with nandini ..

So relaxing a little and trusting his man's near or away from him to do their job , he moves down to have his normal day ........

........................

Come fast Bandar, ur dadu is already shouting ... yuvi said to cheeku who is sitting on the bonnet of car wiping his sweat

Kyu ?? He asked drinking the water

Don't know .. 😕

He was OK in the office ?? Vi questioned sitting inside ..

Not much .. he came early too in evening.. yuvi said confused of his question

Why are u asking ??

He was not well last night , that's why I was saying in morning, dont let him go , stupid Dracula... vi utter giving him a look

As if ur dadu will listen to me , right ?? Yuvi countered back giving him the same look

Toh , aap friend ho unka , aap bol nahi sakta unko... to rest , meri baat nahi manta woh , meko daanta hain ... vi utter poutedly

Aur meri jaise bahot sunta hain ... yuvi utter indignant

Vi make faces listening to him
Kisi kaam ka nahi ho ... he murmered slowly

Yuvi looks at him scowling
Kya Bola??

Kuch nahi ,, aaga dekho , meko ni ... vi said fastly indicating him to look on the road ...

Yuvi sighed looking in front ...
Cheeku is right somewhere,, it's been months he is working nonstop for the project and then the function and this kid ..
He might be tired ...
He pointed this thing to talk to mahi , to take a break as the work is almost completed and he is their to handle if needed ..
He ll feel good after that and may be less irritated too ... Hitler ....
And if this is not the case then also he need to know what is bothering him now ...

He looks towards vi , who is sitting silent

Kya hua ?? Aaj itna chup kyu ?? He asked lightly