🛍️Shopping Spree🛍️

Type: fluff

The day had just started, and boy was Luke in for it. Zander had decided to take them both to the mall for a 'shopping spree' as he put it. Luke, however, wasn't too fond of shopping, he found it quite boring.

"I mean, it's just clothes. What's so fun about it anyway?" The brunette asked, as the young couple entered the large shopping mall full of crowded people coming from all directions.

Zander scoffed, tossing his hair "What do you mean 'its just clothes'!? Fashion is important, Luke. Trying on different outfits is fun, you'll see."

Luke sighed, looking down at the grape in disbelief. He didn't want to disappoint Zander, and he wanted to support his interests, so he tried his hardest not to get bored. That however, was quite a struggle for him.

"C'mon, I can already see so many things I must look at!" Zander grabbed his boyfriend's arm and started walking excitedly into the store.

Luke treasured Zander's happiness, it was so precious. So of course he was happy that he was happy and walked into the store behind him.

They made it to the first store that caught Zander's eye and stepped inside it, causing the little bell at the top of the door to ring slightly.

The pianist's eyes lit up with joy. He let out a small squeal, which Luke thought was so cute, and ran over towards the section he wanted.

The brunette smiled slightly, looking around, not really knowing what he was looking for. Probably because he wasn't really looking for anything.

"Luke!"

The drummer turned his head towards the direction and saw Zander motioning for him to go over to where he was.

Luke walked over to Zander and looked at the section he was interested in. It was all fancy suits and ties.

"Look at this!" Zander beamed, picking out a reddish blazer with a matching tie. "This'll look great on you, Lukey!" He smiled, holding it up against the brunette.

Luke looked down at the outfit below him, examining it before looking at himself in the nearest mirror. "Uh, wow..." He couldn't really find the right words to say.

"Do you like it?" The pianist asked, smiling widely, "Look!" He ran over and grabbed an outfit he'd already picked out for himself, "We match!" He held up a dark purple blazer against himself, admiring the two in the mirror.

Luke let out an awkward laugh, trying his best to be interested in this. "Uhm, sure. If you like it then I'm sure it's something worth buying. Right...?" He glanced down at his boyfriend, meeting his gentle lavender gaze.

"Right!" Zander beamed happily. This was a very rare time that Zander would be happy and not his usual grouchy self. Something that made Zander so happy just happened to not be Luke's absolute favourite thing in the world.

"So, you can have this one and the tie!" He smiled, putting them carefully into the shopping basket. "You wanna look around Lu- OH MY GOD." His eyes were drawn to another section of the store. He ran over quickly and started grabbing at whatever he could. He was in heaven. Who knew that going clothes shopping of all things, was the key to making this grouch happy?

"Luke! Look at this!" He ran up to the drummer and held a beautiful autumn colored scarf up infront of him, "This looks beautiful, doesn't it?"

Luke smiled, looking down at the scarf, "Yeah, it does." He held it gently, feeling the soft material it contained, "It feels nice."

Zander smiled at him, nabbing the scarf and wrapped it carefully around the brunette's neck, "There! It looks gorgeous."

The two stood infront of the mirror, Zander put his hands on Luke's shoulders from behind and grinned, "Can I buy it for you?"