Messy

Soundtrack- Spotify in description

4 minutes (ft Justin Timberlake and timbaland) - madonna
Can't hold us - macklemore
Family ties (with Kendrick Lamar) -baby keem
Shut up and drive - Rihanna
Give it to me - timbaland
Say it right - Nelly furtado

With a deep inhale, my chest puffed out as I stared at my reflection in the small body mirror tapped to my door. A black turtleneck tightly fit around my torso, covering my neck and Marcos boomer jacket was slung over my shoulders. I went with bell bottom jeans, hair half up and light makeup, wanting to look as casual as possible.

I cleared my throat as I looked down to my phone, sitting in the edge of Ymir's desk. 6pm my phone read to me. The game starts at 7, I'll be there just in time to meet Mikasa and Sasha.

I grabbed my keys and trudged out the door, lack of excitement flowing through me considering what happened last night. I was not excited to see Jean, why the fuck would I be not after the way he treated me last night, I wouldn't even be coming if I hadn't already said yes to Marco...

I caught the tram as usual, with the bus already being in use for the team. The ride was longer than I expected - maybe the fact that I didn't actually wanna go was drawing out the experience. I made my way through the filled car park, surprised at the many cars parked along side each other.

Was this like actually a big thing?

As I stepped cautiously into the doors to the ice Arena, I was star stuck. It had a completely different feel to it, people were cheering and howling as loud music played echoed through the filled Arena.

This was not the ice rink that I usually practiced in. It was always quiet and dark but this... was unreal. Opposing team supporters were sitting on each side of the ice, one side green and black and the other, yellow and white. This looked like it was aired on tv or something like that. Jerking me out of my shock, a man wearing a yellow striped jersey shoved past me, two full beers in his hand.

"Move out the fucken way- oh my god." I heard him mumbled under his breath as i tumbled on my feet. My face grew sour at his attitude as I looked up at him feeling away from me to the yellow side of the arena. Containing myself, I turned and began advancing towards our side.

Mikasa said they would be sitting in row J16, I thought to myself as i looked up to the countless seats, searching for her familiar face. My eyes caught on Sasha as she jumped up, simultaneously spotting me at the same time.

"Y/n!!" She waved her hands to catch my attention as Mikasa caught on, her not bothering to stand but still wave at me. A small smile cracked on my face as I began the trek up towards them. Shoving past people and excusing my self as I finally reached the row where they were sitting in the middle.

Sasha rushed up, tripping on peoples legs as she scooted towards me. She was wearing a green beanie and scarf that had the souts emblem on it, along with a very unflattering green combo of tracksuits.

"No!!" She screamed in excitement her brown eyes growing wide.

"Is that Marcos jacket!?!" She pulled me into a tight hug, her warmth heating me up. I swallowed a small summery look blushing over my cheeks. She pulled back as I said nothing, the most nonchalant grin growing on her face as she watched me bit the bottom of my lip then smile back at her.

Girl code.

"NAH GIRL!!" She screamed gripping my shoulders, then shaking them.
"NO FUCKING WAY!" she announced obnoxiously, people surrounding us glaring at us.

"Shhhh- it's not like that." I looked around discreetly, attempting to calm her down.

"What happened???" Her voice hissed at me, Her face was stunned with surprise, eyes wide.