Part 1 :) a true friend.

Colby's p.o.v.

It felt like I had my life finally back together having his lips onto mine again everything I've had was back but. It still felt different. Maybe things will get better and it's just weird because-
"I knew I was your 2nd choice " elton walks in with. A sad sigh I looked down still feeling jealousy and honestly a bit of anger towards him. He didn't need to hang up on Sam like this. Sam leaned into me and gave him a sad smile "I'm sorry elton... I'm new to this whole human connection thing let alone human thing " I put my arms around my boy and elton nods "ya no I get it " he said. Sam looks at me with a sad smile " can we chat alone for a minute " anxiety hits my stomach and I nod really not wanting to leave him from my sight seeing as last time... I kissed him on the head "sure thing love" I said before looking down putting my hand in my pockets and walking out.

SAMS POV

I felt the need to give elton a proper explanation to everything. I completely used him and I honestly do feel bad. He smiled softly at me " thank you" I say my tail waving back and forth hitting my legs.
" for what?" He said looking down I know he feels defeated "for everything being there for me, helping me when no one else would. Understanding me and being really cool about this " he nods "you two were meant to be. We were a fling a season if you will, our love was only out of loneliness. Not real. And you need and deserve real Sam" I smile and pull him into a hug "so do you. Plus have you thought of core yet? " he blushes and I giggle "I'm joking chill "
Corey walks in and smiles at us.
"Speaking of the devil " Elton says chuckling.
"Wait you were all talking about me. About what" Sam chuckles and looks at Elton.
"I don't know Elton what we're we talking about" Sam chuckles
Elton shakes his head and a redness appeared on his face. "N-nothing"
"That blush says otherwise. " Corey said getting close to his face.
They were cute. Sam thought to himself. They deserve each other.
I decide to go find what Colby was doing. I could feel my tail hit the back of my ankles as I went over to him he was in his room editing a video. I snuck up behind him and hugged him
"Hey "
"Hi" he said not looking up and continued to edit.  I didn't like this feeling. I frown and pulled back. "Are you upset with me" I asked looking down Colby stops and turns around "what no. Of course not love I was just busy come here"he said I looked down not super convinced. He sighs and stands up pulling into a hug "I'm sorry hun I didn't mean to make you feel like I was ignoring you I promise " I Hug him back and sighed nodding. I don't know why I get needy and feel like this I honestly don't know what this feeling is.