Part 15

Sams pov
I heard a female and male voice arguing.
"I'm sure he will be ok"
"What if he's not! I tried to warn him I knew I shouldn't have trusted them!"
"Jake would you just calm down"
"No if he'd only answer his damn phone he'd be ok!"
"Jake he is ok!"
I felt my eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room. Pain shot through my arm and my ribs I groaned "owww" I mumbled sitting up "Sam wait" Jake said coming over to me lying me back down
"Stop I need to see colby" I said pushing him off me. Needed to know he's ok
"Sam stop. " he said trying to get me to lay back down
"Is colby ok !" I shouted fear running through my body "Sam just relax please and I'll explain" I sighed knowing I had No other option.
"Thank you" Jake mumbled sitting next time me. He looked awful I looked over and seen kat sitting there she looked sad and Jake looked like he hadn't slept in a while.
"Is colby ok" I repeat more calmly. My last memory being him blacking out and me screaming for him.
"Sam..."
"No no Sam me is colby ok" I said not so sure anymore
Jake sighs and grabs my hand I calm down a little bit "colby is in a coma" my heart shattered and I felt a ringing in my ears "I need to see him" I said trying to get up but a pain hit my ribs and I screeched in pain "Sam just lay down please you need rest" Jake begged me. I seen the plead in his eyes and I sigh laying back down god I hope he's ok.
"They don't know when he will wake up or.."
"If he will" I mumbled tears stinging in my eyes. Jake pulls me into a hug and I start sobbing. "Who did it" i huffed in the middle of my sobbing remembering his and Kats conversation. Jake looks at kat and I'm still sobbing "who did it Jake!" I shout and he jumps
"They don't kn-"
"Taylor" kat finished Jake sighs
"Kat I wasn't going to tell him"
"He has the right to know! He was going to find out eventually"
"Why would they do that" I mumbled
Jake shrugs "something about revenge and how you need to learn a lesson"
"I knew we shouldn't have trusted them!" I shouted and Jake sighs hugging me again and I start crying again.

3rd person pov

Sam stayed up late unable to sleep due to anxiety and the pain he was in. Jake sat with him threw it all and just held the poor hybrid. Kat went home for the night. Needing a break. Elton and Corey bounced between the two rooms for a few months while Sam healed. The doctors were about to give up on colby. Not seeing things getting better anytime soon.

Jake's pov
I hated seeing Sam like this. There isn't even much I could do except just hold him. We stayed like that for a while. "Jake" he said looking up at me I start getting butterflies. Shit. This isn't good. I can't fall for him. No I'm not going to allow myself too.
"Hm" I said looking at him. "Is colby going to be ok" he said playing with his tail nervously I smiled slightly. "I don't know. But It'll be ok." Sam gave me a sad look. He put his head in my chest and we stayed like that for a long time.

"Jake Jake wake up!" I open my eyes and looked around. I must have fallen asleep. "What " I groaned not knowing who it was. "Jake!"
I looked over to see Sam asleep in my arms I blushed a looked up and seen Taylor. Anger shot through me. Taylor tried to convince me to help them. I refused to hurt Sam like that. "What the hell" I mumbled quitly Sam starts to wake up and I motioned for them to get down. "Hmm" he mumbled snuggling closer. "I have to get
Water" I said and he sighs his eyes still closed. "I can call someone" he said sleepily. It was cute. "No it's ok I need to walk." I said getting up and Sam lays now and looks at me "is everything ok?" I didn't want to lie. But I had to. "Yea. I just realized I missed a phone call from my mom so you need anything" he shakes his head "alright get some rest" "hmm" he said before going back to sleep I get up and drag Taylor outside the door "what the hell are you doing here!" I shouted at them
"Jake just calm down. I wanted to explain I need your help"
"Oh hell no" I said backing up that's when I realized there's blood on their hands "what the hell" I said grabbing their hands
"Shhhh" they said
"It's nothing"
"That doesn't look like nothing!"
"Kats...hurt." I scurried my eyes "bring her in we are at a hospital idiot"
"Shhh Jake quite. I can't"
"Why?"
"Oh you know I'm kind of in trouble with the law for trying to kill colby so would you help me before I get in more trouble!" I sigh not wanting to help them but not wanting anything to happen to Kat. "Fine but I'm helping kat. Not you" I said walking past them. Hoping Sam would be ok for a while without me.

Sams pov
I woke up not seeing Jake anywhere I frown maybe he just went to get food I look around to see if anyone was watching and I got out of my bed I took my things that are attached to me and stood up. I hissed in pain immediately sitting down. I broke my ribs during the accident but I need to see colby I finally got up and took a few steps the pain was excruciating but I'm not giving up. Inch by inch I go to his room. I only know after hearing Jake and Corey talk about it. I walk in and see his lifeless body I get emotional. And tear up. I miss him so much. Go to his bed side and finally sit down I'm sobbing now partly from pain and missing him. Also seeing his room so empty and alone Corey and elton have been talking turns being with them but they both also weren't here. Where was everyone? I sigh softly and take Colby's hand "I'm so so sorry" I said kissing it I stayed like that for a while.