Part 12

Sams pov
I walk into everyone making out "uhhh" they all pulled back and start laughing "you should have seen your face" kat said snapping a picture. I didn't like Jake kissing someone else. It bothered me. I look down and Jake comes over and gives me a hug "hey it's ok it's a prank" he said and I lean into him "I didn't find it funny" I mumbled hugging him back 
"Im sorry Sammy" Jake whispered in my ear making me feel a type of way. "I-it's ok" I said nervous not liking how im starting to feel around Jake. Im only supposed to like colby. Right?
We sit back down "seven minutes of heaven anyone?" Taylor said with a smirk  everyone nods and I lay my head on Jake's shoulder."Kat and Brennan  first " they both groaned "fine " they mumbled both headed to the closet and Taylor had a smirk "now what" I mumbled
"Now we take a shot and wait for them to come out" Taylor said pouring us a shot. And we both drank it. I started to feel sick but I pushed it aside. We heard noises coming out of the closet and both Taylor and Jake were flushed. Is that what sex sounds like?
I ask myself not about to ask that in front of everyone. "Alright lovers 7 minutes is over" they take a while before coming back out kat and Brennan were both red. "Alright now me and Sammy" Taylor said with a smirk. Oh god. I look at Jake and he was even more angry Taylor grabs my hands and pulls me to the closet. I didn't like this.

JAKES pov.

I was always really protective over Sam. Maybe it's just my animal instinct in me. "Now Sammy and me " I felt anger in me as they said Sammy. They took Sammy by the hand and lead him to the closet as fear shot through me and a realization hit me. "Guys what are we doing sam doesn't know anything about this " I said my eyes widen and I go to the closet door Brennan grabs my hand and pulls me back "Jake stop it's fine man" I try to pull away his grip got tighter. I hope he's ok. "He has to learn eventually " Brennan said with a shrug
"Actually I'm with Jake on this one... it's one thing with Jake or I but we don't know Taylor sam doesn't know Taylor and what he's been through Brennan we have to stop this " kat said
"We can't it's part of the game we aren't allowed to stop it!" Brennan said getting angry. I sighed looking at the closet no noise was coming from it so maybe they were just sitting in silence. Maybe it's fine. I sit back down and watch the clock. It was the longest 7 minute of my life.

A/n Taylor will be a bit pushy onto Sam in this part if that bothers you please skip :)

SAMS pov.
I didn't like Taylor. I always had a bad feeling about them. They leaned in and kissed me in the dark closet however I did not enjoy it. I kissed back to be nice and they pushed me against the wall and I pushed them off me. The look at me confused" this is part of it sam"
" I know but I don't want to do this "
"Please sam. You'll enjoy it more once we get going it's part of the game" they mumbled as they go back to kissing me   God I hope this 7 minutes was over soon. They smelt bad. And I just didn't want this. "7 minutes is up " Jake said sounding scared I didn't like that. Taylor kept going. I didn't know what to do I pushed them off me again. "What the heck " I mumbled "the game is over " I walked out and I sat next to Jake now angry.

The part with Taylor and Sam is over :)
Jake was also upset  and it got awkward as Taylor came out "Jake and Sam " kat said with a smirk. I really didn't want to go back in there after what just happened. "Alright " I mumbled hoping it was better than the last one. Jake held my hand and took me to the closet we shut the door. He looked good in low lighting. He leaned in and kissed me. And like the spin the bottle game it felt good. It felt like when colby and I would kiss. He pushed me lightly against the wall but unlike with Taylor I liked it. "Ready "he whispered in my ear And I  nod. "Y-ya " he leans down and kissed my neck. It sent shivers down my body. Why. Did I like this.
He starts sucking a little and I breathed heavily as he bit down. I wanted more. Was this wrong I bit my lip trying to not make a noise as my arms were wrapped around him. He had his hands on my hips playing with the top of my pants I think he wanted more also. He does this on a few different areas around my neck. And stops to look at me "your cute when your blushing "he mumbled and I blush more "your turn" I said with a smirk before flipping him to the wall. He was taking back "damn Sammy I didn't know you had the power to be a top" he mumbled I didn't know what that meant. I kissed him before I went down to his neck. I did the same hoping I was doing it right. He moaned a little and it made me feel a way.
SMUT
I definitely just wanted more of him. Jake reached down and grabbed my dick I yelped not really expecting it "s-sorry" Jake mumbled "it's ok it just I didn't expect it" I said us only agreeing to the hickeys. I looked at his neck definitely leaving a mark. I felt proud of myself. "We'll can we do more?" He asked innocently
I think about it for a moment. And I nod.
He touched me again and I took a deep breath as he starts rubbing it. He pushes me so I was leaning against the wall I lean my head back and breathed out enjoying the feeling. He rubbed a little fasted as I moaned again hitting my lip. He then plays with the top of my pants and leans in to kiss me
"7 minutes is up!" Someone yelled I was a little disappointed I wanted more of Jake. We looked at each other both flushed red and we walk out hand in hand.