Part 7 the new kid.

SAMS POV
After the class Jake Taylor and I walked out together.
Taylor looks at me and put their hand out
"Taylor. They them pronouns " I looked at Jake not being able to remember what pronouns are
"That's what they like to be called Sam. You go by he him. " I nod man this is hard. They rais an eyebrow and look at Jake
"Sam was new before you he..." he looked at me and I nod letting him know it was ok to share my story "he was treated like a animal most of his life. He's learning all this hybrid stuff which includes proper grammar. " I nod
"That explains it. " they said nodding.
"So Sam. You look like a Sam" they looked me up and down
"Oh your a Sagittarius for sure" I looked confused
"What is a sagatittys?" They both start bursting out laughing. Did I not say it right. I felt embarrassed as my cheeks turned red. "Oh your going to be fun" they said.
Jake takes a deep breath "ooooh what about me " they looked at him "Gemini " he laughs "wow your good "
I zone out while they were laughing at me remember what Colby said about this morning and my flash back "Sam?" Jake looked at me concerned and I looked around it was just us in the hall I looked around again "what happened "
"You like zoned out and wouldn't stop what's going on?" He said consider I rubbed the back of my neck "I don't know I've felt off all morning " I look around knowing I can't speak about it here "can I come over later " he nods
"Of course " I rush off to my next class and texted Colby I'll be late and not to bother picking me up.

TIME SKIP

After school I meet up with Jake outside and we start walking Taylor comes up behind us "do both y'all walk home together?" I shrug "I normally have my bo-owner pick me up but I am hanging out with Jake tonight" oh no I screwed it up didn't I really have to be more careful next time.
"What's up with this owner situation " they asked.
Jake and I looked at each other and sighed we don't know if they can be trusted.
"Why would I tell you" I said getting defensive "man I was just asking" they said putting their hands up.
"You need to be more careful how you ask people things. " I said crossing my arms and they huffed "this is my stop see you guys tomorrow " they said before gonging into the house.
I sigh and walk with Jake
"What am I going to do " I mumbled
Jake shrugs "maybe find a secret love? So it's not as suspicious " I shake my head "no I can't act I'd never be able to pull it off " we need to find someone who does then and can coach you. In acting maybe take an acting class" I bite my lip "this may work.." I said with a slight smile then I get nervous "what if Taylor tells everyone " I said looking at him he sighs "we'll worry about it when and or if it even happens" I nod. Starting to get stressed. I remember Colby's and I conversation this morning maybe Jake knows more about it. We get to his house and walk in. I looked around and smiled "it looks way better Jake than the last time I was here " he smiles "thanks I've been cleaning it up a bit. Making it mine " he said sitting down "I don't have a ton of food but I have some pringles want some" he asked as he grabbed them. I shake my head "no thanks" I said sitting down and I sigh "can I ask you something that may be kinda embarrassing " I said blushing and Jake nods sitting next to me "sure"
"Colby and I had a talk about sec this morning and it was the first time I've heard of it and I went to ask him how it goes if your a girl and a girl or a boy and a boy" he bites his lip and thinks for a minute. I wrap my tail on my lap being a bit cold and needing something to play with since I was nervous.
"We'll there's a lot you can do" he said and he went on to explain it.

COLBYS POV
Sam was at a friends house which I was kind of happy about because that meant I could get some editing in. Which I haven't done a ton of YouTube since Sam has been in my life. My life has consisted of taking care of him and getting him to be functional in society again. Which don't get me wrong I absolutely loved every minute of it but I'm ready to get back to my job and what I love most. Right when I went to sit down I heard my door open I groaned a bit "yea?"
"Hey do you wanna do a video with Corey and I " it was Elton he comes in and sits on my bed
"We'll it depends " I said spinning too look at him. Not wanting to do anything related to an ouija bored
"Do you want to go to suicide bridge with us " I bite my lip "I don't know man last time I went there things were weird" I said remembering every thing that happened. "Please it'll be boring with two of us " I sighed not ever being able to say no to him "sure" I mumbled "only because Sams is at a friends" I said he nods "yay! Thanks Colby!" I nod "no problem " I said now stressed as I text Sam that I'll be out with Elton. I get ready and we headed off to my least favorite spot in the world. Suicide bridge.