Part 4 Eltroy

Sams pov.
"I just don't know if it's going to work" Colby said looking at me.
"At this point i am willing to try anything" I said wrapping my tail on my lap and I pet it something I did often when I was nervous Colby noticed and sighs before he grabs my hand "we'll figure it out" he said as I nod "what's the plan"
"You have to go and tell them our story. Make sure you go back to your shy quite self it may win us more luck if they feel bad. I know it's a lot they want to tell your story before you met me and how you feel around me and I'll do the same. They need so many stories for it to go through" I look down I haven't told any one my story. Let alone to a group of strangers. "I know it's a lot love"
"What if it doesn't work. What if the whole world knows our story and it doesn't work" I say looking down not able to look him in the eyes.
"I will be honest I don't know.." Bite my lip now having a ton of pressure on me "I'll have to think about it. "
He nods "of course my love I understand " he said and I lay my head on his shoulder. And cuddle up next to him. It was quite but not awkward. Just enjoying each other's company.

Elton's pov.
I thought about what Sam said about Corey and I. I know we flirt all the time but it is as friends. Right? I sigh before going into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water when I seen him at the door devyn was there and I felt jealous I wasn't sure why. It's not like I like him. I can't like him I'm not allowed to he's with devyn. Before I could finish my thought I hear Corey's voice it sounded sad "if that's what'll make you happy" I frown and devyn and I lock eyes. She's been crying. For a while. Corey then turns around and looks at me holding back tears "uh...sorry" I said not knowing what to say feeling put on the spot. "No your fine she was just leaving" she gave me a sad smile before leaving. Corey turned around and looked at me before bursting into tears I go to him and wrap my arms around him "hey it's ok" he hugs back and melts into me I had butterflies "and what if it's not " he sobbed. "It will be. What happened ?"
Corey got super quite and looked down "Corey.." he looks at me and sighs. "I'm bi.." for some reason my heart skipped a beat and I got excited "I think I am too"
"Want to find out?" I nod and he leans in for a kiss. Circa jumped on us being jealous whenever I had someone showing me attention. She knocked me down and I laugh petting her. Corey help me back up and I blush before he grabs my hands and pulls me into a kiss. An actual kiss this time with no circa getting in the way. And I liked it. A lot. I don't know what this means or what the future will look like. But I know one thing. I definitely like men.