Part 3 the plan.

sams pov.
I get to Jake's house and it was quite run down. I sighed knowing he probably didn't have the best home life. Most hybrids don't. I knock on the door and he opens the door "hey are you ok" I shake my head and he pulls me into a hug I Hug back both our tails wrapping around each other we stayed like that for a while "do you want to talk about it " I mood taking a shaky breath before pulling back "before I start please don't tell anyone and please don't Judge me or look at me differently." Jake smiles and nods "I won't I promise " I sigh
"I'm in love with my owner and my old owner is trying to sue anyone fighting for the case and is trying to shut it down and I don't know what to do " Jake takes a minute to respond making me nervous thinking I may have screwed up by telling him. "We'll Sam this is extremely dangerous...maybe it's for the better " I huff "but how. It's not like Colby and I can have children and that's the whole reason they are banding it in the first place so there isn't more of us it just doesn't make since to me. "Jake sighs "I know " he said before sitting down and I joined him. I looked around for the first time. His place looked worst on the inside "is it just you here " I asked before looking at him. He hesitates before nodding "yea. Both my parents kinda left a week ago and never came back. "He looks down I sigh "Jake why didn't you call?" He shrugs. "I wanted to handle it myself like I always do. "
I sigh. My problem seems a lot less problematic than this one. "why did they leave " Jake shrugs "my mom found a new man to be with who didn't like me and said I couldn't go with them. My mom being desperate for love packed and left one day while I was at school and didn't come back. " I sigh "so that's why you don't have a collar. " he nods "I was born into a hybrid family. Not adopted. But now I'm alone " he shrugs "well now you have me " I said smiling at him before getting a call from Colby. "I'm sorry Jake I should get back home before my owner goes nuts "
"You mean lover lover boy" he chuckles and I feel my cheeks get red "shush" I gave him a hug "come by for dinner tonight" he nods "I will it'll be better than the garbage pizza I've been eating " I laugh lightly before walking out and start my walk back home I answer Colby's call. "Hey I'm headed back. "
"Alright. But I have news. We'll chat when you get home"
I get home and I go up to Colby's room and walk in he was pacing back and forth and I frown. "Hey are you ok?" I said before going over to him feeling bad for just running away instead of helping him. He sighs and shakes his head I go over to him and wrap my arms around him. He hugs back kissing my head and I smile softly. "It'll be ok" I say looking up at my human. He looks down at me and nods "yea I have a plan" he said "I just don't know if it is going to work. "