We're Coming home

Raphael packed his bag slowly, thinking about his father. He sighed and finished up. There was a soft knock on his door, he turned his head to see Donatello standing there with a soft smile. "Ready bro?" He asked and Raphael nodded "Ya, be down in a minute," he said with a small smile. Donnie gave a little nod and left. Raph double checked the room for anything left.

"Okay, I got everything, " he said turning around only running into Leo. He jumped, "whoops, sorry honey," Leo said with a chuckle. "It's okay," Raph said with a soft smile pecking his lips "ya ready?" Leo nodded "yup, you?" Raph nodded "just double checking other than that, yes," he said and they walked down stairs.

"Can't believe we're going home after all this time," Leo said and Raph nodded "I know right?" Raph said and picked up the other bags by the door and went out side. Leo checked on everyone. "hey mike ya ready?" Mikey's nodded he then went to Donnie's "are you ready?" Leo asked "Ya." Donnie replied holding onto his tool box. Leo nodded he then ventured down stairs to see his mate.

Raph was talking with Casey about the party wagon, "she's in good shape, i miss the ShellRazor tho..." Raph said with a sigh. Casey smiled and nodded "that was freaking awesome can't wait to patch her up and ride in her again," Casey said putting his hands on his hips. Raph nodded giving the party wagon a pat. "Donnie has a lot of work to do when we get back," Leo came out side with a small smile. Casey looked at him then Raph, "I'll leave you two love birds alone," Casey said walking off into the house.

Raph rolled his eyes "ever fucking since we told them all they think we do is fuck each other and kiss each other always needing alone time. Jesus.." Raph said angrily, Leo nodded, "who cares, I kind of like those things and having alone time." He said with a side ways smile wrapping his arms around Raphael's neck. Raph nodded and smiled wrapping his arms around Leo's waist. "Oh I'm sure you do," he said putting Leo in a dip about to kiss him when the door to the house swung open, "let's go girls!" Casey shouted with Everyone behind him.

"What happened to leaving us 'alone'?" Raph asked setting Leo on his feet. "Relax you two can hold hands on the way home." Donnie said and they got in, they laughed. April and Casey got up front. "Home here we come." Casey mumbled and drove off.