A simple night.

Since Raphael and Leonardo have told their family about their relationship they spent most of their time together. Not knowing it saddened their other brothers. Donnie would need Raphael's help or Leo's advice but they would be off doing something together.

Mikey would want to hang out with Raph by playing video games or want to see if Leo wanted to try and beat his high score on the pin ball machine. But they would be with each other. Mikey saw Raphael walking out it the dojo and to the couch, he quickly rushed over to him "wanna play something?" He asked excitedly Raph shrugged "ya sure." He said and stretched. They began to play some video games.

Leo walked into Donatello's lab. "Hey don." He said with a smiled. Don bumped his head and rolled out from under the shell razor "hey Leo." He said rubbing his head. "Do you want to got top side with me?" He asked. Don shrugged going to  his work bench wiping his hand off. "Sure why not" they got their gear and headed out into the night. Jumping across roof tops soon ending up on a tall sky scraper getting a amazing view. They looked over New York City, and then sat down "I miss the farm house...made me feel human." Donnie said after a moment of  silence Leo looked at him "ya?" Don nodded.

"I think I can live there..." Don said. Leo smiled, Don looked at him "how about you?" He asked. Leo only shrugged. Don nodded. "I liked the space, but this is home... I think I'd miss jumping rooftops." Donnie chuckled and nodded "ya me too." Leo smiled.