Make It Rain

Pitter patter blood splatter. Run faster . Stop the chatter . Cups clatter . Pitter . Patter . Blood . Splatter .

Leo looked upon the dead bodies and the wounded girl. "You ruined everything Karai... You brain washed me. You lied!"  Karai hissed at the pain in her stomach "You lied to yourself. Telling yourself you love him! I made you see the truth. What you really wanted! You lie to yourself!" Karai said through bared teeth. Leonardo's jaw clenched "I will reclaim honor for my family. I'll make sure this never happens again." Leonardo brought his sword up and swung hard.

Raphael laughed at Kat getting pissed at the video game. "SO UNFAIR! I jumped!" She growled tossing the controller at the couch. Max laughed his arm around Sam, Sam smiled rolling his eyes "Calm down. It's just a game." Kat whipped around at the comment her eyes red, "Not funny." Kat plopped down on the couch and Raph grabbed the controller "Okay my turn nobs." Kat rolled her eyes and they turned to their natural color once more. Sky crawled into Kat's lap and Ally sat in Sam's, Phoenix then came around serving more beers sitting on the arm of the couch next to Kat with a gentle smile.

911 what's your emergency?
People are dead.
Sir are you okay? Where are you sir?
I'm fine.. I'm on a roof top next to the Red Eye hotel. I don't want the bodies to rot. Hurry.
Sir stay where you are we are on are way.
No need for a medic... Just a lot of body bags.
Sir I need you to-

The line went dead silencing the woman, Leo dropped Karai's phone waiting for the sirens to near. When they sounded close Leonardo fled then thunder roared above his head and rain poured down hard. Leonardo sprinted heading down a fire escape to an ally down a man hole cover. He ran through the tunnels to the lair, he slowed his pace when he neared the entrance he entered to see the living room empty, and lucky for him the rain washed the blood off mostly.

He heading to the shower silently when he heard the familiar sound of a cane. "Why are you so late my son..?" His fathers voice was clam but curious. "I got caught in the rain for a moment. I'm going to shower quickly then gets some rest, you should too father." Leo said stopping at the entrance of the hallway. Splinter gave a small nod "Let me take your weapons for you my son, I shall put them in the weapons room." Leonardo tensed "I'll take them there is no worry." With that Leo fled. Splinter grew suspicious at the strange behavior from his eldest. His stroked his beard and meditated before he went to sleep.