Listen to your heart

Raph's journal

After we got home, we were able to get are father back and save New York. Now we have to clean up the streets..and the lair. I guess it's time to tell splinter about Leo and I being in a relationship. I'm scared. heck who wouldn't be, its not like we're blood. Well uh, wish us luck,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raphael kneeled in front of his father with Leo by his side. Splinter waited patiently. Leo took a deep breath and reached for Raphs hand and he menu him half way. Splinter raised an eyebrow.

"Master, Raphael and I have been in a relationship for a long time and now that things have calmed down we wish for your acceptance." Leo said holding Raphael's hand tightly.

Splinter surprised looked into his sons eyes and he say the passion and fire in their eyes for each other. Though he did not approve of their relationship there was no stoping them. He didn't expect Leo to be gay.

But Raphael, splinter expected it, around the age of fourteen, they had been watching a movie and there was a beach scene where a guy was coming out of the water, and Raphael seemed nervous and paid close attention to every drop. Donnie and Mikey had paid more attention to the girls in bikinis. Leo was calm and collected not caring to much.

Splinter gave them a nod. "You may be a couple and show affection at this home but try not to make anyone uncomfortable" he said and stood and went to his room.

Leo looked at Raph and Raph smiled and tackled him kissing him. Leo kissed him back, soon they pulled back and looked at each other. "I feel much better..." Raph mumbled with a soft smile. Leo nodded. "me too.."