Undecided

Raphael turned on the radio the next morning as he made a cup of coffee and started to serve the kids bowls of cereal as he focused on waking up.

"Breaking news! Several bodies were found on a roof top near the Red Eye Hotel some were severely wounded others dead. New York hasn't seen such a massacre in years nothing like this. This is your local news man, Charlie coming to you live from Channel 12 news."

Raphael's eyes narrowed and he turned slowly to see Kat standing stiff. "That's our calling card I believe," Raph nodded with a frown, "Sam will have to hack the file. This could be something big." Raph poured creamer in his coffee. Phoenix walked in, "Shredder big?" Kat asked he only shrugged, "Let's not wait to find out." He said softly walking past her patting her shoulder heading to the couch.

Ally looked at Sky nervously, it wouldn't be the first time their parents left for a case but this could be something worse than just a few robbers or thugs. Phoenix kissed their foreheads and looked at Kat "Morning love." Kat smiled "Mornin."
~
Donatello's eyes narrowed as he watched the morning news with his father munching on a donut April had brought over. Leo stood behind the couch tense as he watched sipping his cup of tea, "This could be something big..something bad." Don mumbled and looked at Leonardo he only shrugged turning on his heel, "Or nothing."

Donnie blinked at the comment looking towards Splinter, "Don't worry my son. Just be ready, look into it if you can, you may be right." Splinter stood going towards his room slowly. Mikey walked over to the couch with a bowl of cereal he sat dos taking a whole spoon full, "You know they should really make pizza flavored cereal, that would be great." Donatello rolled his eyes "Or gross." Mikey smiled and ate.

Leonardo ventured to his room settling on his meditating mat after locking the door, he needed to calm his mind and think. He was safe for now, what happens when word spreads to Shredder? What then? He just put his brothers in so much more danger than he thought. All for what? His selfish reasons? But no, he had to make things right with his family. With Raph.