Words Really Do Hurt.

Leonardo had gone to far today. He finally crossed the line. Weren't they passed this? Hadn't they already argued and threw stuff at each other already? Screamed, cursed cried, shouted until they couldn't say another word, they've thrown things, broke things, threw fist. Hadn't they hurt each other enough?

It was stupid. How it all began, how fast it went to blue to red. How over a small amount of time the only thing they had with each other blew up in their faces. How much time and love they shared, blew away in the wind from their screams. How it broke when they threw punches. How it's cracked because it got so cold. How it vanished. Like a stone sinking to the bottle of the river.

How much it hurt. What happened? Why was there so much violence all of a sudden. Please wake me up...please. I can't take this nightmare. What was going to happen. He was right. Raphael knew this. But did he have to say? Did he have to scream it to the world? Leo why? Was is just a game..? Did he love him at all?

Why would you hurt me?! Raphael knew the words he said were true. He knew all a long but he needed to have Leo say it himself. "For her? OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE LEO! WHY?!" Leo knew what he said was wrong "because..I still love her." Like a bullet had pierced through his lung he dropped to his knees.

He couldn't breath. Couldn't see. He had to run. All he ever had with Leo was nothing, he couldn't NEVER forgive him. He could never look at him again. Raphael took off his mask and let it drop to the floor. He didn't know what to do anymore. He looked at his love one last time. Then let the wind take him away.

Everything was muffled. Raphael ran fast. He had to find someone who he could trust. Someone who would keep him off the ledge. His best friend.

Tonight was proof that
words really can
hurt.
~
Save me from this nightmare.