CHAPTER THREE

Chapter Three

"Ryomen Sukuna"

            "I'm going to ask you why you're here, but you did a good job", Megumi says as he and Noriko walks to Itadori with the girl on his hands

            "I'm going to ask you why you're here, but you did a good job", Megumi says as he and Noriko walks to Itadori with the girl on his hands. "Why are you so stubborn?", Noriko asks, but Itadori dodges the question. "What are those creatures eating the curse so hungrily?", he looks at the black and white divine dogs and turns his face towards Noriko. She checked both students injured to see if they had further damage that might be healed right at the moment. Itadori looks at her while she touches the guy's neck checking for a pulse. "Your friends will be alright, it won't be a problem healing them", she said with a smile on her face, a slight smile, but it seemed to put Itadori to ease. She seems different for the girl I met earlier. She was more serious, but now she's calm. Itadori thought to himself. He turns to Megumi as he answered his question. "Those are my shikigami, can you see it? Normally, people can't see a curse. Only when you're in your deathbed or in this particular situation", Megumi replies. Noriko stands up from her sitting position and stands beside Megumi. "Oh, really?", Itadori said. "I've never seen a ghost before", Noriko laughs by this. "You're so clueless, it's funny", Megumi looks at her with a serious face. "Oh, come on, it is funny", she tried convincing the too-serious guy, but no luck or success. She rolls her eyes. "Aren't you scared?", asked Megumi turning his attention to Itadori who still had the girl in his arms. "I was really scared, but you know, humans will really die", Itadori looks down. Noriko was puzzled neither was Megumi. "What?". "So, I should at least let the person I know get the right death. Well, I don't get it either", he stands up carrying the girl and caught the finger that was falling from the girl's pocket. Itadori asks if what he was holding was the cursed relic they were looking for. Noriko said yes and Megumi nods. "It's a miracle she didn't get eaten together with it", Megumi says. Out of curiosity, Yuji asks the two uniformed individuals as to why someone would eat it. "Is it delicious?", he asks, stupidly. "It's a finger, of course it's not delicious, baka. It levels up your curse energy, so, it's dangerous. Hand it over", Noriko turns back into her serious self and was about to get the finger from Yuji, but then a curse comes out of the ceiling. Megumi pushes Yuji away yelling run to him; the divine dogs get ready in position and Noriko tries to slash it with her bow. A big blow blasted Yuji out of the way along with the two unconscious students. Yuji protected the girl, while the divine dogs protected the boy. Megumi and Noriko were caught by curse, her bow slashed its arm, but it was too thick to perfectly cut it. Her bow was laying on the floor. "Fushiguro, Noriko!", Yuji shouted. "Ugh, this is annoying", Noriko says in the middle of the curse's groans. Megumi tries to call forth his bird, but was pushed against the wall with full force. "Megumi!", Noriko shouts. She couldn't move, both her hands were stuck. As Megumi was struck in the back and weakened, his divine dogs disappeared. Noriko focused her curse energy into the arrow she had on her hand and stab it right in the curse's foot. The curse lets go of her and she quickly retrieves her bow. She tried to shoot it, but then it blows her away and she crashed on her back. Although she had a few trainings with her father, she wasn't ready for this battle. When she crashed, she hit her back and side very hard. She had a difficult time standing up and save her comrade. "Damn it", she muttered under her breath. Megumi and the curse were now outside of the building.