Chapter 4: Fighting for Lovely life

"She is," Damien said with confusion and looked at me in dismay. Luke looks down and so does Jacob. They began to bow. I couldn't move an inch because of the sire bond. When the blond one notice I was bowing he came to me. His wood like scent invaded my clean air and he grips my hands as he presses against the tree. He snaps the rope that is holding me. My hands don't fall as he expects them to then Damien sighs. "Anabel... let your arms down and bow then straighten up again once we all arise," Damien ordered. I do as told but then blond Prince stops me. "She is a hybrid like us. Half-vampire half- werewolf," the blonde one smiles as he raises my chin to look at me. "That is why she is so beautiful," the brown one smiles at me.

                Then my Doppelganger hisses. "Are you all going to rave over how beautiful she is," her acid but yet silky voice snares. The boys turn to Sandy in annoyance. Hisses rumble through them. "She didn't mean that... don't hurt her please," I beg. "Why are you begging for this girls' life," the black haired one asked. "What's your name," I ask changing the subject. "My name is Camel. That is my older brother Klaus and younger brother Elijah," the blond haired one says. "Now how do these things get settled again," Father asks Klaus. "They will fight each other whomever wins lives," Klaus shrugs but something about him makes me scared and weak feeling. "Fight to the death? You can't do that! I created Sandy," Damon growls and thrashes against the ropes. Everyone looks down even the other brothers as Klaus walks over to Damon. My throat tightens and I stop breathing. "If I were you I would let this happen. Or we will kill you and one of the girls as well," Klaus promises. "Sandy? That's your name right," Elijah asks the blue haired girl. Her eyes snap to me "no... my name is Anabel," she says sweetly. "No it isn't," I want to scream but Damien used his stupid sire bond against me. "Her name is Sandy Bloom," Luke sighs and that makes Klaus turn his attention to Luke. "Mind reader? How lovely. Tell me which one of us boys craves Anabel the most? Who wants who to live," Klaus sneers. "You want to go home but would prefer that Anabel lives because of her beauty and her hybrid genes. Elijah would like Anabel to live in hopes of her falling in love with him," Luke says without hesitation. "And what about Camel," Klaus asks with anger. "He doesn't really care but would prefer Sandy to live. Only because of that fact that he knows Anabel has lived for 173 years already," Luke says. "Everyone else," Klaus snaps. "Damon doesn't want either of them to die but if to choose he would like Annabel. Damien; Annabel's creator; of course picks Anabel. Father has always had a soft spot that is why he is trying to show no emotion but wishes for Annabel to live. Bonnie, because of her jealous/hatred for Annabel choose Sandy. Jacob picks Anabel. I pick Anabel," Luke says with fierceness in his voice at his last sentence. Klaus laughs aloud. Camel rolls his eyes at his brother. "Let the battle begin." Klaus chuckles and gives me a dark look.

***

Author Note...

I'm not really great at writing stories but I like to write anyways. I would love to have more readers on here. You're all amazing!!!! Enjoy the book! hope you read the first one... otherwise it might be confusing.