Chapter 6: Only a Vampire

I watch as Klaus nears Sandy. She's breathing heavy and her blue hair is whirling in the wind. I can't look at her face because she reminds me of Anabel. I finally bring myself to check on my Angel but she is still asleep and cradled in a fetal position on the ground. Leaves cover her hair.

"Bonnie why would you break her leg," I whisper "because if she had left they would've killed Anabel and blue girl for not finishing their duel plus she would've suffered a much more horrible death because she was trying to flee. I was doing her a favor," Bonnie insists.

"Favor? Breaking her leg and letting her die is not a favor," Luke asks. Klaus glares at us as he goes to kill the girl.

"I wasn't that bad. Get Anabel before those boys decide to keep her," Bonnie snaps at us and I look at Luke. He nods in approval and I lift Anabel up bridal style. She wakes up with a gasp just as the brown haired tall brother was about to kill Sandy.

Anabel bolts out of my hands and I catch air.  "No Anabel," I shout but its too late she grabs Klaus arm and hisses at him. "If you dare touch her I'll kill you," Anabel vows. I snatch her arm and she slams me into a tree before letting go. She holds Sandy and plunges her hand into her own chest. "Do it and I'll kill myself and she will live," Anabel snares.

Klaus stops in his tracks toward them and Father lets out a rumbling noisy from his chest. "Anabel don't," I beg and Damon glares at me. Anabel's head snaps to Luke's and she begins to cough and shake her head. "Stay out of my head Luke," she shouts in pain and let go of Sandy her hands on her head. Sandy smiles and grips Anabel's hair. Anabel goes to her knees and Luke opens his eyes.

"Luke what are you doing," I shout as Sandy shoves her hand into Anabel's chest I know she has Anabel's heart.  Klaus rushes forward just as sandy goes flying and I see a heart in Anabel's hand. She's breathing heavily and sobbing.

Then before anyone can say anything she's gone. Luke races after her and we stay here all confused. Damon breaks free and flees. I look to Father. She has blocked me out of her emotions.

 Two months later

Luke hasn't returned and there is no sign of Damon but...

Anabel... where are you?