Chapter 12: Truth Be Told (Final Chapter)

We are finally in London England and are standing right outside a broken door.

We have found Edward.

"Edward! I know you live here! I need to speak with you," I shout and the door is pried open from the other side.

"Aw if it isn't Ms. Perfect and her annoying S.W.A.T team," Edward greets.

He has changed his hair color to a dark blue and his outfit screams PUNK. He has black boots with spikes at the top and black wrist bands along with a dark blue shirt that say 'you're an idiot.' And black jeans.

"Where did you send Damon," I snare and push my way into his apartment.

It reeks of death and I see a women's body lying limp on his brown rundown sofa. His walls seem to be leaking something and the floor creaks. He has a tiny kitchen with a broken microwave and counter top fridge.

 I can see his bedroom but he slams the door shut before I can peek into it more. This wakes up the woman and she begins to scream something at Edward he goes over and snaps her neck.

I scream but Luke covers my mouth.

"I don't want him doing that to you. It takes hours for you to wake up again," Luke explains. Edward finally turns to us.

"So what is it you want again," he asks with a small grin.

"Damon," I say. "Ah poor fellow always in love with you; he is a lost cause now," Edward chuckles and pours himself some tea from a cracked tea pot into a chipped tea cup.

"Damon was your creation," Luke says "SO? The little fool got lost! Now I am broke because he didn't retrieve what I needed," Edward snares.

"What is it you need," Damien asks "nothing of your concern. Now leave. I can't help you find Damon when I don't know what happen to him," Edward says waving us away in dismissal.

 "No you sent him somewhere! I want to find him! Now tell me where you sent Damon," I yell and Edward chuckles.

"You need something to get there. I am not willing to help," he laughs and turns away from me.

 "You will tell me where you sent him and you will help me because if you don't I will report you to the Princes! I am to be wedded to Klaus and he will have you killed for such disobedience," I lie.

 Edward went still at this and he turned around slowly.

"You a bride to one of the Princes? And not just any one of them but the leader? So that means they have found a Queen and will no longer be Princes. Oh dear... I am sorry ma'am. I will help you," Edward says with fear in his voice.

"Where did you send Damon? I want to know everything," I say and Damien shoves the dead girl's body off the sofa she rolls for a bit but stops under Edward's feet.

"First let me finish my lunch in the other room Miss," Edward says as he excuses himself with the girl's body.

A few minutes later he reappears and leans against a wall his eyes watching me.

"I should've known a pretty one like you would get the Princes. Are you their mate? Or did they just choose you," Edward asks. "That doesn't concern you," Luke snares and shows his teeth.

"Alright," Edward chuckles raising his hands.

 "Where's Damon," I ask once more. "I sent him to another realm. It isn't time traveling so don't say it is. These realms are all different but most of them are just starting out like we did before. There is a jewel in one of these realms and I sent him to go fetch it," Edwards pauses for a breath.

 "I gave him the tools all he had to do was get the couple and go," Edwards explains. "Why a couple," I ask.

"Tsk, tsk. Don't interrupt me," Edward warns.

"I sent him to Shadow Ville. It is a small realm and would look like our 1845 age in time," Edward continues.

"He was supposed to come back six months ago but never appeared so I assumed he got lost in the realm," Edward shrugs.

"How do you get there," I ask.

"You need a couple. Whether it is sisters or brothers, husband and wife or best-friends," Edward explains and gestures to Damien and Luke.

"Use them. They will work," he adds.

"Why," Luke asks. "Because only there bond is strong enough to open a portal to Shadow Ville. Now go to Brooklyn there is a warlock there. She will give you the ingredients you need to get to Shadow Ville. Tell her I sent you," Edward says and gestures for us to rise.

"Put them in this now. You need a vase; which I already have," Edwards says and walks over to his room.

"Now choose who goes in the vase," Edward orders. "Not me," Damien says. "I said her. If you choose then it won't work," Edward snaps.

"Put Luke in the vase," I say and Luke gives me an annoyed look.

"Sorry," I mutter.

 Then before my eyes Luke is sucked into the vase. His body is shrinking and he gives me one last annoyed look before the vase shuts. "Do not open this vase until you want to go home. My guess is that Damon go separated from his vase and doesn't want to kill Jacob," Luke shrugs.

"Wait... when you sent him on this mission. Did you... did you tell him which couple to choose," I ask. "I picked the couple. I thought it might be funny to send you that message," Edward chuckles.

"What message," I ask. "That I still control Damon. Not you," he says darkly.

"Anabel lets go," Damien says and grabs the vase from Edward.

"Remember dear one to keep that close to you if someone else breaks it then Luke dies," he chuckles and Damien picks me up and bolts out of the apartment building.

 He doesn't stop until we get the jet and tells the pilot to fly us to Brooklyn airport.

 "Damien... how am I going to save them all," I ask."Hope... lots and lots of hope," Damien sighs and I lean on his shoulder while he holds the vase.

"Get some sleep," he orders and I do as told.