Chapter 9: Promises Can Be Broken

"Are you sure Damon is coming back," Luke asks.

 It has been a year since we had made the promise. He wrote letters for seven months then he suddenly stopped.

"I-I don't know," I say and pull on my leather jacket. "Anabel... maybe you should go back," he suggest.

"I said I wouldn't go back unless Damon came with me," I snap.

"Not even for me," a familiar voice asks and I spin around to see Damien standing by the door. He is leaning against the frame.

 His hair is still the same dark color and his eyes still make me want to melt. He is wearing a leather jacket too but his shirt is white while mine is a blue crop-top.

He has dark black jeans on with mountain climbing boots. I have short shorts that are white and black cowboy boots.

"Damien," Luke greets and I laugh.

 "No Damien not even for you," I mutter and grab my letter-bag.

"Where are you going," they both ask. "I am going to find Edward," I say and Damien frowns.

 "So you haven't told her," Damien snares at Luke. "She isn't ready to hear it," Luke reasons. "What," I ask and put my hands on my hips.

"Anabel... someone killed Bonnie... and Jacob has gone missing," Damien sighs. I turn on Luke. "You didn't think to tell me this," I shout.

 "You have to come back. The Prince's; Camel, Klaus, and Elijah are waiting for your return," Damien explains.

"Fine; let's go see Father," I say and zoom out of the house.

 Am I ready to face them?

***A/N***

Okay short chapter sorry. I will be updating in the next hour or so. Don't freak out lovely's and have a good day.

***End of A/N***