Chapter 8: Deal or No Deal?

"Why would you create another me," I ask "let's get this straight there can never be another you. Looks aren't everything," Luke chimes in.

 I glare at Luke and he goes silent.

"I had you. You were mine. You were so dull sometimes that you never understood why I didn't marry anyone but I promised myself I would wait," Damon sighs.

 "Then all of the sudden he comes and takes you. Edward saved me and told me where you were. I was going to come for you but when I saw you... I saw love in your eyes... love that you never had for me," he mutters.

"Damon," I start but he holds up his hand.

 "Then I meet Sandy... and she looks just like you but she doesn't act like you. I found that out after I changed her," he explains. "I thought that I could make her you but she was so rebellious and annoying that I knew I needed to take her away from everyone and conceal her from the world," he continues.

"Then you guys came and I knew that the Prince's would kill Sandy... I created her; I couldn't just let her die," he sighs.

"You weren't going to let her live a life! You were going to lock her up," I argue. "Death would've been better," Luke murmurs and we both glance at him.

"I thought I was doing what was right but then you-you came and killed her! You forced Anabel into killing her," Damon snaps at Luke.

"The Princes' would've seen Anabel as a threat if she hadn't killed Sandy herself! They both would've died," Luke snares at Damon.

"Like I have said before... you all have made my Anabel a monster! You forced her to become what she is and you took a life that wasn't yours," Damon roars "but I still have you," I mutter.

Damon and Luke both turn to me.

 "What," they both say. "I may have lost my human life but I gained new friends. I still have my closest friend," I say and they blink a few times.

 "Bell you need to go back," Luke finally says breaking the two minute silence."Fine I'll go back... if Damon comes too," I declare.

"No," they both hiss.

 "Fine then I am not going back. That is my only agreement," I snap and walk out the door.

 Damon rushes after me "Wait Anabel! Look I can't go with you because I am sired to Edward and I have a mission to do for him. I haven't completed it yet I only stopped by to see if you were okay," he explains.

"How did you find me," I ask and he puts his head down. "I'll always find you," he whispers and looks up at me.

 "I'll wait. Finish your mission and I'll be waiting," I promise and he smiles.

 "I thought you might say that," he chuckles.

"Well then I promise to return as soon as I can," he says then he leaves before I can even blink