Chapter 13

This chapter is going to have slightly smutty stuff to warn you.

"What the hell happened?" Yahiko yelled.

Sakura dropped to her knees. She couldn't believe her home was destroyed.

"Sakura come on, we can go to Amegakure. We have another hideout there..." Nagato said helping her up sadly.

Sakura let a few tears drop for her home then hugged Nagato.

"Alright then, let's go," she said sadly, her eyes downcast.

She looked at the destroyed form of the base then jumped off with the others. There was a sag in everyone's shoulders as they ran to Ame. It would take 2 days to get to the village from the old base so they had a while to go.

They found an inn as the sun began to set. Konan and Sakura shared a room then Nagato and Yahiko shared a room. There was a hot spring nearby and Sakura wanted to go but Konan didn't want to. Sakura sighed and got her stuff ready.

She went alone to the hot spring. She undressed in the women's changing room and was surprised to see the women's and men's section of the hot springs were closed off for renovations. The only one open was the unisex hot spring. Sakura sighed.

'Maybe Nagato will be here Sakura,' Masuda said to her giggling.

'That's what I'm afraid of!' Sakura sighed back.

Masuda giggled and Sakura walked into it. Nagato wasn't there. She let out a sigh of relief and got in the water letting the warmth envelop her. She started to hear footsteps and someone sighed.

'You don't think?' Sakura asked Masuda.

'Possibly...' Masuda said giggling.

Sakura's face broke into a cherry pink blush as Nagato walked into the spring with a towel around his waist showing his toned chest and abs. Nagato looked at her in slight surprise then smirked at her. He was surprised she was here but was happy too.

"Mind if I join you?" Nagato asked her with a slightly larger smirk as she blushed more.

"N-not at all..." She said quietly.

She looked to the water as he took his towel off. He smirked as her blush got worse and he saw her sink into the water more until it was just below her shoulders. He slipped into the water and soundlessly sat beside her.

'You jinxed me Masuda!' Sakura screamed at her in her mind.

'Not my fault you're fated...' Masuda giggled to her.

Sakura sighed and looked to Nagato who was looking at her with a devious smirk.

"U-um...so..." Sakura said trying to think of something to distract him but more to distract herself from looking at his body.

"What?" He asked.

He moved closer to her and she shrunk down in the water more. Nagato smirked and put his arm around her shoulder bringing her closer to him.

"What's the matter Sakura?" He whispered into her ear.

Sakura gained back her blush but it was cherry red this time.

"I-I um...I..." she said flustered.

He nibbled her ear and she bit her lip to make sure nothing escaped.

"We already played this game Sakura..." he whispered into her ear. "Who was it that won earlier?"

Sakura blushed darker and looked up at him seeing the same look on him that he had when they were in her bedroom.