Chapter 9

The men finally came back with all the ingredients for the antidote. Tsunade began mixing things as Shizune, Sasori and Kakuzu helped her. The others waited outside the office. In a little Naruto came to the building and froze seeing the Akatsuki.

"WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled.

"SHIT!" Tsunade yelled from inside her office.

"Don't freak out, Tsunade is being aided by Kakuzu and Sasori. Sakura has been poisoned by someone!" Hidan said.

Almost immediately Naruto calmed then a look of horror came upon his face. He started to panic.

"Nice Hidan..." Nagato said.

"Naruto-kun, look at me," Itachi said monotonously.

He activated his Mangekyou and as soon as Naruto looked his eyes fell droopily and he fell backwards snoring. The Akatsuki shook their heads at the blonde. It was then Sasori and Kakuzu came out of the room. The others looked at the two in bated breath waiting for the answer they all wanted to know.

"She'll be all right, she won't wake up for a while but she'll be fine," Sasori said with an uncharacteristically large smile.

Kakuzu nodded and everyone gave a sigh of relief. Kakuzu looked over to Naruto.

"What did you do to him?" he asked.

"I put him under a genjutsu because he started to freak out," Itachi said simply with a shrug.

Kakuzu nodded in understanding. Sasori looked indifferent but nodded as well. It was then that Tsunade came out of her office with Sakura in her arms.

"I'm taking her to the hospital where I will treat her until she recovers which shouldn't take long," she said to the men.

She looked at Naruto who was snoring blissfully on the floor. She shook her head knowing that it was Itachi's doing.

"Can we stay here, hmm? I don't want to leave Sakura, un..." Deidara stated with a look of sadness.

The others nodded all thinking the same thing. Tsunade sighed at the band of criminals in front of her that used to be heartless but had somehow changed thanks to Sakura.

'I must be out of my mind...' she thought to herself with a sigh.

"Shizune!" She called.

At a moment notice she was there. As always Shizune had TonTon with her and she couldn't wipe the glare from her face as she watched the men.

"Give them rooms at the hotel closest to the hospital," she said to her.

"W-WHAT?!" She asked Tsunade.

She was surprised beyond belief. TonTon kept squealing in protest.

"Quiet!" Tsunade yelled at them as they argued. "They have come this far for Sakura and have not wrecked anything yet. Do it and lead them there."

"Y-yes Tsunade-sama..." Shizune said frightened. "F-follow me please."

The six Akatsuki men nodded and follow her as Tsunade watched them leave. Once gone she sighed a breathy sigh and made her way to the hospital. Once there she hooked Sakura up to a few machines seeing she was having a bit of trouble breathing from the effects of the poison.

Tsunade sighed and exited the room to her office in the hospital. As soon as she left a dark figure emerged from the shadows. He stood beside Sakura as she laid in the bed oblivious to the world. The man leaned down to her and moved some stray hairs from her face.

He noticed she looked peaceful, at least more peaceful than the last time they encountered each other. He put his hand on her forehead and a light started to come from Sakura's body. Once the light died down a seal in the form of a blossom appeared on her right wrist.