Distraction [Anna Shumate]

Fingers tapped on the keyboard as you stared intently at the two monitors in-front of you, focusing on the game you're playing. "Where are you guys?" you said into the microphone, asking your friends on the call.

"Red team's island!" one friend answered, followed by a hum from another. You mumbled a quick "ok" before you went to where they said in-game.

"Found you," you said, laughing, making them laugh as well. When suddenly, you heard your bedroom door opening, which caused you to turn your head towards it.

You found your girlfriend standing there, wearing nothing but sweatpants and a sports bra, with her hair tied into a messy bun. It wasn't much, but considering you were wearing literally the same but with shorts instead, it didn't really matter.

"Hi," Anna said, walking towards you, smiling. You reciprocated it and gave her a swift nod, before turning back to your game. She shook her head and frowned, watching you as you talked with your friends.

"Yeah. Let's do 4v4 instead of solo."

"Alright," you heard coming from your headphones.

As you were playing the game, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You looked at the girl beside you and raised an eyebrow. "What?" you asked, muting the microphone so the people on-call wouldn't hear.

"Why won't you pay attention to me?" she asked, jutting her bottom lip out. You just shrugged your shoulders and turned back to the game, not even uttering a word. She groaned in response.

"Sorry, I forgot I was on mute," you said after you heard your friends shout your name in-call.

Anna rolled her eyes and sat down on the floor, placing her hand on your thigh. "Baby," she whined, "Pay attention to me." She dragged out the last syllable and tapped your arm, and you looked down at her, confused.

"What? I'm kinda busy here," you said, pointing to the two monitors. Your girlfriend crossed her arms and let out a deep breath, turning away. You stared at her before turning back to the screen.

With her reaction, you just decided to focus on your gameplay, and not let her distract you.

After what it seemed like fifteen minutes of playing with your friends, you slowly felt a warm hand slide up on your thigh, against the cold skin. You jumped a little, a small shriek escaping you mouth.

"Babe, what was that for?" you whisper-shouted, "I'm busy."

She paid no mind to what you said, and instead, she crawled underneath your desk and proceeded to tug on your shorts, making you lift your hips up so she can pull them down to your knees.

Turning around, Anna sat on her knees and pulled her sweatpants down, getting on all fours. You looked between your legs and brought your hand down to her ass, slapping it harshly, making her whimper.

"Mute your mic," Anna ordered, and you immediately complied, turning the volume knob down. Then, you stood up from your chair and tugged your boxers down, revealing your semi-erect cock. She crawled backwards and reached behind her, grabbing you in her warm hands.

You threw you head back, causing you to accidentally move your mouse a bit and miss a shot. "Fuck, babe, wait," you said. She ignored what you said and started to move her hand up-and-down. You scooted your chair closer, making sure that she wouldn't have to reach so far that she'd accidentally hurt herself.

After a few gentle strokes of your cock, she removed her hand around it and reached down to her clothed pussy, rubbing against the slit with her two fingers. You glanced down at her and felt yourself grow harder at the sight.

"You're so hot," you said, replacing her hand with your own. Slowly, you dragged your fingers along her slit. Your other hand went to your dick, giving at a few pumps before pushing her underwear to the side and sliding your cock inside.

Anna threw her head back with a moan. You slowly thrusted in-and-out of her, keeping it that way so you could continue playing your game. "Fuck, faster," she begged.

When you didn't respond, she took matters into her own hands and pushed back onto you, fucking herself with your cock. She continued her movements as she let out quiet moans and whimpers.

"Leave the call, please," Anna said, turning her head back to face you. You nodded, closing out of the application and shutting the computer down.

As soon as you saw the screen turn black, you instantly grabbed her hips and pounded into her roughly, the sounds of your skin slapping echoing throughout the room. "Fuck—daddy!" she screamed.

You bent down to her ear and whispered, "So tight for me." She clenched around your cock and moaned, as you grabbed her face with a hand and turned her head towards yours, putting your lips together in a sloppy kiss.

Your aggressive thrusts continued as you made-out, bringing her closer to her release. You slightly pulled away from her, asking, "You close, baby?"

A moan threatened to escape her mouth if she talked, so she harshly bit on her bottom lip and just nodded in response. You pecked her lips and sat back up, watching as your cock slowly disappeared inside of her with every thrust.

"Faster, please," she said. You tightened your grip on her hips and obliged, thrusting in-and-out of her with a faster pace. A high-pitch scream left her mouth at your actions, "I'm so close."

You grunted and even tough you're getting tired, you quickened your pace even more, earning a loud moan from her. Anna clenched around you as you felt the familiar burning sensation in your stomach, the feeling that you're getting close to your own release. "Shit—I'm gonna cum! Daddy!" she moaned.

"Cum for me, baby," you whisper, steadying your pace. You brought your lips together, and she moaned into your mouth as she came.

Anna pulled away as she felt the need for oxygen, and you started to slow your thrusts. You slid your cock out of her and rested it on her ass, giving it a few strokes. You came with a moan, and you slumped back onto your chair, tired.

"Can't believe you just made me willingly quit my game," you said, catching your breath. Anna laughed, sitting back up and turning around, pecking your lips.

"I mean, yeah," she replied, "You can't say no to me." You rolled your eyes, and she giggled in response.