Puppy [Anna Shumate]

"You okay, (Y/N)?" Anna asked as she looked down at you between her legs. You shook your head no and jutted your bottom lip out even more. "Why not, baby?"

You moved your body closer to her right leg and wrapped your arms around it, before lifting yourself up to grind your hard cock against it. "W-want to cum," you answered. She smiled at you teasingly, which caused you to hide your now red face on the inside of her thigh.

Her hands moved from her sides to grab your face, forcing you to look up at her. "Don't be embarrassed, (N/N). Don't you want to be my good puppy?" Your eyes basically shone with excitement after you heard those words, and you started nodding your head. "Why don't you go sit beside me then?"

Quickly, you removed your arms from her legs and pushed your body off the floor, moving to sit on the couch beside her, on the side she was pointing to. "Okay. What do I have to do next?" you said, literally bouncing up-and-down in your seat.

Anna laughed and gently pushed you down on the couch so you were pretty much laying down with your head against the armrest. She turned towards you, sitting between your legs, as she untied the strings on your sweatpants. "Nothing, baby, let me take care of you." You nodded.

As her hands were slowly untying the strings, her palm grazed your erection, causing you to let out a loud groan and involuntarily buck your hips up. She looked up at your face and raised an eyebrow. "M'sorry, I just really need to cum."

Your girlfriend smiled and tugged on your sweatpants, and you lifted your hips so she she pull them down to your knees, leaving you in your boxers. She placed her hand on your thigh and slowly dragged it across, landing it on your hard-on. "Wow, pup, look how hard you are," she teased, stroking you gently.

You whined at her words and grabbed her wrist, fucking her hand steadily. She pulled her arm away almost immediately and said, "Did I say you can do that?" Feeling sorry, you shook your head and tried to grab her hand again, but she moved away.

"Hmm, you're a bad pup, aren't you?" Anna asked as she placed her hand on your clothed cock and gently started stroking you again, making you throw your head back. You let out a high-pitched moan, which caused her to stop her actions.

"No! M'good! Promise!" you answered, rubbing your thighs together to gain some friction. She held your thighs down, stopping your movements. "Please—I can show you how good I am!"

Anna's raised an eyebrow at your pleas. "You're a good pup? My good puppy?"

"Yes—M'good puppy—please!"

"Imagine if your friends saw you right now—"

"Don't care! Wanna be good—need to cum," you said. And with that, she reached inside your boxers and pulled your dick out, causing it to slap against your stomach.

She laughed, and you instinctively covered your face with your hands. "Embarrassed?" You nodded. "Aw, I'm sorry, pup. Maybe this will make you feel better."

Anna moved from between your legs and hovered on top of your body, placing her hands next to both sides of your head, giving you open-mouthed kisses on the side of your neck. "You're so big, puppy. I wonder if it'll fit inside of me."

Your hips thrust up at her dirty talk, and your cock hits her stomach. Her hand warps around it, earning a groan from you in response. She moves her hand up-and-down, occasionally using her thumb to tease the slit.

Your girlfriend continued her movements, as moans kept coming out of your throat from the feeling of her hand around you. "Does my puppy feel good now?"

"Yes—" Her movements sped up, making you whine, not even letting you finish answering the question. You moved your hips in-sync with her strokes, and this time, she didn't stop or pull away, letting you fuck her fist. "M'close—please let me cum," you pleaded, quickening your thrusts.