Enemies [Anna Shumate]

Everyone in your campus knew the deep hatred you and Anna had for each other; it's been that way ever since the start of high school. You would argue about the smallest and pettiest things—things you shouldn't even be arguing about, do the most humiliating things to one another. And when one of you would walk past the other, man, if looks could kill, both of you would already be gone.

But there's one thing people didn't know.

Anna, the same Anna who would be screaming about hating you so much, how annoying you were, was also screaming your name in a whole different way. And damn, even just thinking about that boosted your ego to levels that shouldn't even be possible. It's hilarious; how she'd say she hates you, but she'd also be screaming about how good you felt while you're inside of her, reaching all of the right spots.

A sigh made its way out of your lips, shaking your head to clear your mind, as you heard the familiar sound of laughter coming from a specific friend group. You slowly turned your head towards them, rolling your eyes when you saw that your so-called enemy was pointing towards you and whispering something to her dear friends. You were so tired of all the stuff Anna's been doing, but you still walked to them.

"Can you fuck off, please. I was having a good day until I heard the way your laugh sounds," you said, brows knotting in anger. Anna looked at you with the same expression, smile falling and lips pursing into a thin line. She glanced at her friends, who stayed completely silent, knowing how angry you could get.

"How about you fuck off. I don't need to see you and your annoyingly huge hands."

You raised an eyebrow at her reply; not only was it an unusual insult, but you knew she definitely loved your "huge" hands—especially when they're around her neck. You just chuckled at her, patting her shoulder with your hand. She stood frozen as you leaned over and whispered into her ear. "Miss me with that shit. I know you love my hands. Meet me in the janitor's closet in ten minutes or you'll get a punishment. I'm timing you."

Once you pulled away from Anna, her face flushed a shade of red. She opened her mouth but nothing came out, unable to form words. A smile formed onto your face as you walked away from the group, leaving her and her friends stunned and confused.

You quickly walked to the janitor's closet, the one that's at the other side of the school. Getting inside, you immediately locked the door, which was fine because they didn't really use that room, they mainly used the ones closer to the classrooms. The watch on your wrist ticked as you patiently waited, knowing Anna never tried to break any of your rules, so you knew she was actually going to go where you told her.

Minutes passed, and you found yourself lost in your imagination, remembering the events of last night; the way her nails with acrylics scratched your back, leaving long red marks across your skin, her loud moans that filled your ears as you nailed her onto her bed, and the way she felt around your cock. You just couldn't deny how she made your body feel.

The sound of knocking on the door pulled you out of your thoughts, and you reached over to open it, revealing Anna with a smug smirk on her face. You rolled your eyes as you grabbed her wrist, pulling her body onto yours. You pushed her onto the door, spreading her legs open with your thigh. "Are you really giving me an attitude?" you whispered into her ear, voice raspy.

Anna groaned as you rubbed your thigh on her clothed center, unable to form words. "N-no," was the only thing she could get out, moving her hips to grind on your leg. You smirked at how fast you got her to submit, your hand going down to her ass, giving it a quick squeeze, making the blonde whimper.

"No who?"

"No, daddy," Anna breathed out, thoughts getting hazy from her mind getting overtaken by lust. A chuckle left your lips, watching as she tried to gain some friction. You harshly grabbed her waist, forcing her to stop her movements. She whined but didn't even try to resist, knowing she would get a punishment.