1. Her

On a bright sunny day ,
A girl is so concentrated on gardening her favourite flowers white lilies . When she finishes she stood up then dusting her hands she takes in her surrounding and smiles .

Amaira's Pov :

I was admiring garden when ,
My mother shouts my name "Maira baby come inside eat something" .
I go inside make my way towards my room silently because if my mum sees my dirty clothes she will scold me again , I was checking here and there to see if there was someone when suddenly someone twisted my ear and I shriek so loud and i see my mom glaring at me cutely.

And I know everyone's weakness in my family and I use my trick which always work on them.
Giving her my puppy eyes look while pouting , I say
"Sorry Mumma please forgive me. I will not repeat it again " And as always her face soften and that's when she notices my outfit "Maira how much times I've told you not do gardening at this time what if you fell sick also you've not eaten anything since morning "she says in concerning tone. "I'm sorry mumma I will not repeat it again " I say and then she pats my head and say "Okay baby now go take a shower fast I've made your favourites " while kissing my head.
Nodding I Go Upstairs Making My Way Towards My Room.

I close my room's door and go towards my bathroom removing my clothes I open my shower I lather my lavender body wash on loofah after washing my body I lather my rose and coconut shampoo on my hand after showering I wear my bathrobe and go towards my closet choosing which dress should I wear well today's weather is sunny so I choose this cute dress
(P.S - Author loves to wear floral dresses 💕)

After wearing my dress I make my way downstairs

After wearing my dress I make my way downstairs. I go towards our dining room and see mom arranging dishes i jog towards her inhaling sweet and spicy aroma of food. I eagerly ask my mum " Mumma what have you made my stomach is literally screaming for food " she chuckles and say " why don't you check?" I sit and then start opening dishes and instantly my mouth starts watering seeing my favourite food.

 I eagerly ask my mum " Mumma what have you made my stomach is literally screaming for food " she chuckles and say " why don't you check?" I sit and then start opening dishes and instantly my mouth starts watering seeing my favourite food

After eating like an hungry monster. I stand taking my dishes and  after washing them I go towards living room to see my mum sleeping and television is on. I switch it off and go towards my mother and I can see on her face she's tired after doing work. I glance towards clock and it's 4 p.m and I think today I should let mum sleep I will make dinner for dad . My dad Viraj Singh  is a famous and reputed attorney in India , He was gone to Italy for his meeting. He said he will return till night so let's wait for him till then I should make some sketches (I love to make paintings and sketches , art it's my one of the hobbies) I go to my room and wear headphones taking my iphone 13 pro I open my favourite Lofi songs playlist and start working on my sketchbook.
I don't know how much time passes , as when I do some work with so much concentration when suddenly a knock interrupts my thoughts and then my door open and aunt Leena comes in and says " Bacha it's time to make dinner what you will eat " and I sat up and say "Aunt don't worry about dinner I will be making today's dinner you can go I know your son and daughter-in-law needs you ( as her daughter in law recently gave birth) "are you sure bacha I can make - " she was saying but I interrupt her "no no aunty you can go and take care" she nods and goes out .