33. Kisses?

Not edited

'Miele ' she heard his raspy voice which made her woke up from her sleeping like a sloth .

Rubbing her eyes she looked around her surroundings and saw she was carried by Riccardo , besides were Leonardo and Vincenzo and they were going inside a beautiful mansion ?

Riccardo made her stand outside the entrance of mansion from where lush of green and flowers could be seen something which made her eyes sparkled .

'Woah ' she said looking at the surroundings. Trio looked at her in amusement with the hint of love . She looked like a child who had gone first time in amusement park .

'Did you like it ?' questioned Leonardo. She was still admiring the surroundings when she nodded and answered 'It's beautiful'.

Vincenzo wrapped his arms around her and kissing her temple mused ' Well now it's our preziosa' .

'What ' she questioned while looking at them with the puzzled face .

'We knew you'll love it so now it's our new home wifey ' Riccardo responded.

Now they walked in inside while holding her , Amaira was still hesitant about how they spend money like flowing water and it's not a big deal to them .

She sighed out at their act when they were standing before the royal grand staircase .

'Is there something you want to tell us Miele ' asked Riccardo while raising his brows

'Is there something you want to tell us Miele ' asked Riccardo while raising his brows .

Looking at him , 'You don't need to spend this much money one everything Riccardo ' she sighed out .

Riccardo was in bliss when he heard his name rolling out of her tongue, fuck he was already aroused .

Slamming his lips upon hers in ferocious kiss sucking her lower lip and then thrusting his tongue inside her mouth , his one hand was on the back of her head while other was groping her ass .

He stops kissing her and bringing both hands to cup her face he says
'It's our right to spoil our sweet one and you don't have any say to it ' .

She shivered listening his tone , then she felt Vincenzo who was sucking her neck like a possessed man and Leonardo was dropping kissed on her hands .

'C'mon let's take this upstairs' muttered Vincenzo impatiently and then he lifts her up which made her shriek and wrapping her legs around his waist .

Striding like a beast towards their room , opening the door of the room he dropped her on the bed which made her body bounced .

She opens her mouth to say something but Vincenzo made her stop by putting a finger on her lips
'Shh' he whispers.

She gazes up at him , fighting her emotions these beautiful green god man's now who are her husbands, she thought if they only have pursued her normally only if they were not monsters which was hidden by their beautiful faces .