7.Event

Amaira's pov :

I was painting peacefully when somebody knocked on my door opening it I saw my brother .

'Bhai you need something' I ask him he says.

'No just wanted to give you this dress buttercup mom has specially made this dress for you ' he says that's when I notice bag in his hand .

'Oh yeah when I called her some hours ago she was at airport , she will be here in sometime ' I say .

He nods and says 'yeah so better get ready or you don't want to see her in her angry mode do you' he jokes and we both erupt in laughs.

'Okay Thank You Bhaiya , I Love You ' I say to him he kisses my head saying 'I Love You too my baby sis ' I scrunch my nose at his remark .

'I'm not a baby ok ' I say to him huffing while he just boops at my nose and exits chuckling .

I start cleaning my room after sometime when it's done I make my way towards bathroom after freshing up and taking shower I open the bag take the box out after opening it my jaw hangs open seeing it .

After that somebody again knocks at door and my mom enters seeing her my eyes light up in flash I take her in a hug saying 'I missed you so much mum ' .

'I missed you too my baby ' she says also hugging me tightly kissing my forehead .

'Mom the dress you've made for me is so beautiful thank you so much' I say to her.

'You don't need to thank me baby always best for my daughter & also now get ready I will be doing your makeup we also have to go early .' she says .

'Mom no please I don't want to do any makeup ' I say back to her.

'Amaira now go fast' she says in warning tone.

'Okay Fine ' I say in whining tone.

Taking My dress I go inside washroom after wearing it when I come outside my mom gasps saying

'Oh My God My Baby Looks So Beautiful Now Sit ' She Says .

I Go Towards Vanity And Sit On The Chair She Starts Working On My Face And Hair . I don't know how much time it takes but after like what feels like hours mom says now see and I was like 'WOW'.

My inner mind says 'Is it really me my mom really has magic in her hands '.

'Thank you mum now you go dress up I will be checking up on Bhai .

After exiting my room I go towards my brother's room . Knocking on the door I hear him say 'Come In'.
His back was facing me and I can see he was struggling making his tie while talking I can only pray for the person who was listening  his dark voice .

I stand Infront of him and make his tie while he talks softly on his phone now maybe because of me . After he ends his call I show my tongue to him and say 'Bigboy can't make his tie ' teasing him.

'Oh yeah Bandariya ' He says and in next second starts tickling me I start laughing hysterically saying between  'Sorry Bhai , I won't be repeating it please leave me ' .

After that he leaves it takes some time to gain my posture when I look at my brother he's already gazing at me with affection . Kissing my forehead he says 'You look beautiful baby sis ' .