11. Trouble

Third Person's Pov :

Amaira was drying her hands with paper towels when suddenly washroom's door was slammed open seeing his figure her eyes widen in horror she starts taking step backwards .

( And ladies & gentlemen it was non other than Javier Martinez , Mexican mafia heir )

His disheveled form made her more nervous his eyes were red which was showing he is drunk or high on drugs .

He started coming towards her Amaira checked her surroundings to find her clutch because her phone was in her clutch only but she forgot at the hall only .

She tried to scream but he sealed her mouth with his hand because of that she couldn't make any noise her eyes start watering thinking about the situation .

'Ahh baby you smell so good ' he said sniffing his neck and started kissing & sucking her neck while she was whimpering in pain she tried to wiggle but he was more stronger than her .

While Amaira was only feeling disgusted towards him and also of herself because of the way he touched her .
He was trying to tear her dress from chest when she stabbed her heel in his leg his hold loosened on her , as she tries to run but she couldn't he slapped her hard.

' You whore I was thinking about going on easy on you but no you have to act like a bitch ' he said while coming towards due to the impact of the slap her head was slammed painfully with the bathroom counter she was feeling dizzy .

He straddled her and tore her dress from the chest and started kissing her clothed breasts making disgusting noises while she passed out because of pain in her head as just he was about to tore her bra and the whole dress , the door was slammed opened.

Abhimanyu's Pov :

I was talking with Marino Brothers when suddenly a though struck in my mind Amaira has not returned yet she never took this much time , I saw mom and dad coming towards us dad asked ' Abhi did you see Amaira' .

I replied 'Yeah she said that she was going to washroom but she hasn't returned yet '.

' It's weird she never took this time I think we should check ' mom says I nod and we three go towards the washroom , which was eerily quiet.

That's when we heard someone weakly whimpering Mom and dad look towards me I opened the door and seeing the scene my blood boil seeing that motherfucker was abusing my sister when he noticed us his eyes widen with fear .

Standing up he says stuttering 'Mr Singh she-she w—was forcefull-y tr-trying ' till his sentence can be completed  dad goes towards him and starts punching him while her mom goes towards Amaira to check on her .

Third Person's Pov :

Here trio was searching Amaira that's when they notice her family has also not returned yet they were hella worry for her .

Leonardo says 'I think we should check at the washroom ' . They all agree and go not knowing about the scene .

When they reached they saw Viraj & Abhimanyu beating a man they knew about the man he was Mexican's  mafia heir Javier Martinez.

But when they noticed Amaira in her disheveled condition they knew what that bastard did to her their blood boiled in the anger , eyes darkened they clenched their fists to control themselves.

One thing they knew that this bitch will not have a easy death how he dared to touch her . They controlled themselves and goes towards them & separate them and then