2. Marino Brothers

Marino Corporation ,
Morning 9 A.M.

A 6'5 feet muscular greek god man comes out from his expensive car door opened by his bodyguard wearing his black tux his whole demeanour screamed of power and dominance,his cold blue eyes were keenly observing everything which was happening around the corp.

A 6'5 feet muscular greek god  man comes out from his expensive car door opened by his bodyguard wearing his black tux his whole demeanour screamed of power and dominance,his cold blue eyes were keenly observing everything which was happening arou...

Riccardo's Pov :

When I Walked In like suddenly everything became still , Male Employees were was looking like they were about to piss in their pants where as some females were scared and some were always like throwing seductive looks towards me . Sometimes I really think these girl don't fear for their life , Anyways I don't care I do one night stands no relationship and drama.

I Call My P.A. Marcus "Marcus Today's Schedule " and He comes forward starts "Sir First You have to sign some documents and then on 10a.m. You have meeting with the London company then some tender work -" .
I cut him off saying " Is that All " He Says Yes Sir ,
I hanged up pressing our private elevator button I enter and press 48th floor it's our brother's private floor and only our assistants are allowed to come , we like to have our personal space.

After reaching the floor elevator doors open I walk towards our combine office

After entering office , I hear moans and muffling sounds and I know who's the reason behind it Vincenzo

I told him not to bring whores in our office but he never listens.
I start working on documents after sometime I hear slamming of door and I was about to snap when I see Vincenzo making his way towards couch and sits more like sprawling on it .
I ask him " did you worked on the papers which I asked" he raised his head and nod and I raise my eyebrow then he suddenly smirked "John Willson betrayed us he was working with other company and tried to sell information about our company " and then I also smirked.

"Let's have some fun brother " I say to him which he replied "Sure Brother I've already made arrangements for him" Smirking Like A Pschyo.
We both go towards our elevator and and press button and we make our way towards basement.
After reaching we go inside and all our men's bow their head while wishing us and we both ignored them as usual.
And then we finally reached at our favourite cell their he was tied in chair crying like a child.

We both go towards him and our men brought us chair to sit we both sat and calmly look at him from which he starts shivering more. I move towards him calmly asking him "So Mr Wilson Do you Know Why're You Here" he shakes his head. I tsked.

And I say to my brother " Can you please remind him Vin " he got up punched him hard then started beating him like a pulp.
After sometime enjoying the show "Stop"I say he stops I go towards John And Say "So Now Do You Know"
He starts crying pathetically and says stammering
"Sir-r pleas-e I' m sor-ry I will not bet-ray you again-in please I'm sorry ".
I calmly look at him and then look towards Vincenzo he understands and came with tool box . I Open it and taking out my favourite tools I started torturing him .

After some time when I'm finally satisfied I And Vin admire our masterpiece' I took my gun out of my back when he suddenly says ' Sir Plea-se don't- don't ki-kill me-e I hav-e fam-family " I tsked 'It's better, your wife doesn't want a manwhore husband like you also which abuses his children,You've done a very great mistake by betraying us , Marino's don't give second chance to betrayers. You should've better known to betray us"
And,
-
Bang!
-
I shoot him , "Clean this mess and also gave his body to some organ donating hospital at least he can be useful to others also give his wife job in our company " Ordering to my men We both leave.

Third Person's Pov :

They both come at our top floor of thier company where they have private penthouse.
After going to their room changing their clothes they both go towards their study to some their mafia work.
________________________

New York

Leonardo's Pov :

Coming out of meeting room with my assistant , I say to my assistant
'Chiama il signor Singh e digli che abbiamo bisogno della sua presenza alla riunione la prossima settimana'
(Call Mr.Singh and say we need his presence next week in meeting )
He says ''Si signore''. (Yes Sir)

I came out of company and making way towards my Range Rover .
Reaching My hotel I pack my things and then reach to airport.
Going towards my personal jet , pilot and attendants greets me and as always ignoring him and flight attendants I go towards mini bar , taking out the scotch bottles making glass I go towards room and taking out my laptop start working , Founding that Riccardo has send me some mails to check about.

________________________
End of Chapter-2

Have A Good Day / Night ! Love You All Beautiful People 🥰
------------------
Total Words : 890
If you liked the chapter please vote and comment your thoughts !
Thank You ! 🤍