Loving the Sins

I have already published this part once and unpublished later. Now I re-updated it with minor changes. 

Rakshit and Anuradha get married. From there, their life turned over with repentance and retribution. Vedant felt he was completed when he got his father at last. The poor boy was not aware that his mother had other plans to destroy his father.

Despite Anuradha's request, Avantika was not ready to live with them. As a matter of Adharika's discomfort, if she stayed with her own son, she chose to live a little far away from them. Though Rakshit also requested, he did not force her to do so, well aware of his mother's feelings. 

Anuradha was well planned to ruin his peaceful life, making him regret marrying her. 

She started her vengeance, from their first night itself, not allowing him to sleep in his own bedroom, and not even kiss his sleeping son. He agreed to every condition she put forward for the future. At the same time he used his tactics to get close to her with the help of their son. Sometimes he really got under her skin, pulling his naughty stunts and laughing at her angry face. 

Days flew by, making her more disturbed as some kind of feelings bothered her when it came to him. She found herself in her old self, the feisty one or should it say he made her like that. Sometimes she enjoyed engrossing in arguments with him, and sometimes surprised too, seeing his changes. She did not want to admit herself he was not the one she met back in college. Sometimes she wondered why she began to like his efforts, and she was afraid she might fall for him, forgetting the fact. She might have liked Ishan, but she didn't love him. But something about Rakshit, she liked when it should be the other way. In spite of throwing every possible insult at him, he was confident to win her heart. His determination was something which made her fear one day she would give in.  

Meanwhile, Viraj got shocking information about Shaurya who helped Vikram to kidnap Vedant. First, Rakshit strongly denied the accusation, but later he had to admit when the evidence was vivid before him. By the time Shaurya hid himself from their reach. 

Anuradha was restless, dreading she would lose her battle. She did not want to happen, so she had decided to end the marriage before falling for him. The very next day, she questioned the relationship between Aradhika and Rakshit, claiming he was a rapist and he had all bad qualities, and such a man held which type of relationship with Aradhika who was not related to him. She mentioned their divine mother-son relationship into a scandal. Before she could complete, Rakshit slapped her outrageously. Vedant was witnessing everything, fearfully. Anuradha smiled in victory as she got a chance to break the marriage. She walked out of the home with Vedant, leaving a heartbroken Aradhika. She was admitted in the hospital and later she surrendered to death which pushed Rakshit into darkness. He was left alone in the big house, mourning for his mother. He did not even try to get Anuradha back, letting her go as she wished. 

At last Avantika took matters in her hands and made Anuradha realise what she had done was not less than what Rakshit once did. She told her that everyone deserves a second chance and people should forgive and forget, if they wanted to move on. Anuradha drowned in guilt. She never thought her act would cost somebody's life. 

Rakshit decided to prove his innocence in Ishaan's death to his mother before ending everything. He made Shaurya confess that he was the one who killed Ishaan, after everyone retired from there. Shaurya revealed that he was taking revenge on Rakshit for taking his place. Rakshit was clueless about what he had mentioned. Then, Shaurya began the truth which had been hidden till.