Chapter 49

I think let's begin this story with the continuation of The Forgotten Sins ( it has 48 chapters) so the readers understand they missed 48 chapters, if they approach the story without reading the first part. However, it's the next chapter of forgotten sins, so it doesn't matter whether it numbered chapter 1 or chapter 49.

Before starting the sequel, I have to clarify certain points which I had already clarified, though some of my friends are still confused.

First of all, I noted what (some)people are thinking about me and my story/ stories.

THIS STORY DOESN'T PROMOTE RAPE OR ANY OTHER ABUSES TOWARDS WOMAN. IF ANYONE ONE OF YOU THINK I AM SUPPORTING RAPE AND FRAMING A RAPIST AS HERO, I SUGGEST YOU TO LEAVE THIS STORY. TO ME, BOTH MAN AND WOMAN ARE EQUAL, SO DO MY STORIES.

The next one I noticed the double mentality of the readers.

In this story many readers hate Rakshit. The reason is obvious to all that he raped Anuradha. I give an example to compare this.

How many of you know Rahan Qureshi from His Brutal Love? My first story which I had ever written. In that story, Rahan raped his wife (Reshmika) on their first night. What amazed me that people used to love him a lot. They didn't even care about whether he raped her, tortured her, beat her and what not.

If considering the two characters Rakshit and Rahan, they had done the same crime. Rape is considered a sex crime whether it done by husband or stranger.

Why I brought this topic here is I have seen many readers still throwing hate or mocking comments about Rakshit's character even after he realized his mistakes. I know every reader has the right to comment according to their wish, but as a writer I feel I failed to convince the readers through his character.

I portrayed his character as a bad boy. I never mentioned he was a playboy or womanizer and not even a cheater (sorry if I mentioned any of these previously, then it's a mistake.) I have seen myself many readers adore the male protagonist belonging to the categories. I didn't justify his actions by pointing out. He is a rapist. I admit it! In a particular situation he had committed the sin, considering it we could not describe his entire character.

I am still telling you all. Here I am not boosting up a rapist. This story is all about a person who had committed sins later he realized his mistakes and his redemptions.

Let's start the story with a small update since it's the first chapter of the sequel.

Chapter 49

"Pick up... pick up... pick up the phone..." Anuradha was trying to get someone on the phone. For hours, she had been trying, yet the result remained the same.

Anuradha, Avantika and Vedant were in a temple where she had to get married to the man she chose. As per Avantika's wish or should it say force, she had agreed to marry when Rakshit and Aradhika visited her home. Apart from Anuradha, Rakshit and his two mothers were disheartened and even broken by her decision. She had selected a widower over her baby's father.

"Argh... where are you, Arpit?" Anuradha just wanted to throw her phone away in frustration. She had been calling her groom who was supposed to be here by the time.

Arpit was the first and last person crossed in her mind when a marriage talk arose. However, he had come with a marriage proposal to her many times, so she did not think twice to pick him as her groom. This marriage was not her choice, it was her need to escape from Rakshit.

It was a brave move from her side. Nobody expected that she would come to settle on a plan of action, not even Avantika. Though she did not heartily welcome the good call, she was happy for Anuradha at least she said yes to marriage.