Teacher? NOT!

Teacher? NOT! (Tenkai)

~Elina's POV~

Surprisingly, Gen came to class today and then the teacher said that we have a new substitute teacher. The problem is... That guy is majorly weird.

"Something's off about that guy." I said. "I mean, running around the corridors? What sort of teachers do that?"

Gen stayed silent as we watch our classroom teacher scold the new guy. We kept watching until... Yep, the newbie is Slyger.

"I knew it." Gen said.

"You too huh?" I said. "Come on Gen. We need to grab something." And we ran off. We had to skip school the next day but in the afternoon, we went back and faced Slyger.

"Well one thing that's definitely not fake is the way i'm gonna smash you all to pieces!" Said Slyger.

"I don't think so!" Said Gen.

"Cause the portal device is sending you home!" I finished.

"You think you can fool me again with that old trick?" Said Slyger.

"New trick." Said Gen taking the shot. Then he sent Slyger back to Quarton.

"Thanks you two. Awesome job." Said Guren.

"The real portal device, why didn't we thought of that?" Said Ceylan.

"So you know Mr. Yuso was Slyger all along?" Asked Toxsa.

"No one noticed his hair gel smelled like motor oil?" Said Gen. The four sweat dropped.

"So..." I said, making things less awkward. "There's something called the Tenkai Stone?"

"Yeah, Slyger mentioned it." Said Guren. "He said it's the key to unsealing the fortress."

"And for some reason, Vilius thinks you have it." Said Gen.

"Yeah but we don't." Said Chooki.

"Yeah but if he's looking for it here, that means it has to be somewhere on Earth." Said Ceylan.

"Right, and we have to make sure we find it before Vilius does." Said Guren.

Then i got a call on my communicator. "Uh... Hello?"

"OMG! Elina! You need to get home right now! And i. Mean. Now!" My brothers voice ranged.

"Wha...? Why? Something wrong?"

"No! I mean yes! Wait no! I just...GAH! JUST GET HERE!" Then he ended the call.

"What happened to him?" Asked Gen.

"Dunno." I said. "Care to walk me home?"

"Why not?" He said shrugging. So we left.